New York, New York

You provide PCH with your name, address, phone number, your e-mail address and then you get bombarded with their advertisements, to buy this, buy that and you actually think that you will win one of the money prizes??? Ha - c'mon think

about it - PCH is in the business of making money - NOT giving it away - they want you to subscribe and don't forget all the info you provided - phone no , etc. Yes it does create fantasies of winning big bucks and many people get carried away with those dreams & fantasies of winning money -

but look at it realistically - they are not out to help you -

it's all about slick salesmanship....PCH is lower than a used car salesman......if you really think about it!!!!

Review about: Advertisement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Donna
Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States #810723

I think pch is a big fat joke I do it on mobile phone cause I have no internet for my computer & all they keep doing is sending u false emails that if u dont respond now u will forfeit ur chance to win.

Houston, Texas, United States #755329

the BIGGEST SCAM EVER - Ive been playing religiously for almost 30 years and the only thing I get is another entry every day/week/month.

bs i ve been playing for 20 yrs and have won nothing squat you must know someone there to win

LINDA
Dallas, Texas, United States #717253

You are so "CORRECT".

Roxy

So far, in the last two years, I've won $200.00 from PCH by using their search and win search engine. They sell things...It's their business, but people really do win money in their sweepstakes and by playing their games.