Lubbock, Texas

Well, got tricked into thinking I could play the games, your lotto, PCH Front Page and all of that because not one time was it taken hostage by those stupid 30 second animated Folgers “movies” and Natural Balance flicks that you have to wait an additional 25-30 seconds to be able to skip and play the next game. But I see they’re back in full swing this morning.

I guess after acquiring some 230,000,000 tokens (whatever the heck they’re good for), this is my thanks.

Well thank you back. I’m not playing another game or even looking at anything from your website till they’re gone, you suck

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

YourCousinStancioHassanButler

I need to win a Prize Patrol visit as soon as possible.

They keep showing me commercials for dog food and while i enjoy watching them and think that the dog's are adorable, it is pretty a waste of time because I don't have a dog and don't plan on getting one any time soon. Once I win the Super-Prize, then I can think about getting a dog, but my slumlord doesn't allow dogs where i live.