Jackson, Mississippi

I have been entering pch contest since i was 18yrsold.i am now 34.the past 3 yrs. i have gotten a notice that i have won something and it would be delivered at the end of the month.it never came.pch is all the time promiseing me money if i just fill out and send in the contest papers.well i have been do ing this *** for 16 yrs.and was told at least 2 or 3 time i won something but never recieved it.and other entries have never won anything .pch your ful of ***.

Comments

Pch is full of it my grandmother played this even bought stuff and she never won and she is dead now. Now I've been doing it for awhile and all I get is a bunch of emails saying I won or "might have won". They need to really stop with all this foolishness they are nothing but scam artist.

I just want everyone who plays PCHto find one person who won. Have you ever met a real person who can really say that they have won.I refuse to buy anything I just like playing some of the games so hopefully they get the crap sued out of them and they will just go the "F" away

I too have been playing since I was 18 years old, now 65 and not a darn penny received. Yet I have rec'd 100's of different magazines that I found compiled to order, some very poor quality flower bulbs -which never flowered not once in the past 12 years since they were planted and 4-5 daily inquiries about playing the game and getting into the next contest. Its a scam.

ImmediateSumatranTiger

I keep getting told last chance for same prize, starting to think your all a bunch of frauds.

They award smaller prizes-they would have to in order to not get shut down. Their "superprize," however is a blatant and obvious lie.

Not a scam, as all it costs you is time... Simple math-an overwhelming majority of PCH players (once I wae included lol, now I just no longer play) are "poor-" and yet literally EVERY "winner" lives in an upscale house or apartment?

Mathematically, since most who play are poor, most who win would also be poor-but every "winner" is middle or upper-middle class? Scientific impossibility-unless the "superprize" is all an act, with paid actors.

@Truthspewer

Thank you my friend for perfectly explaining why nobody poor ever wins the super-prize. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

@Truthspewer

Agreed! The constant threats are annoying too

I have won from pct, it was a lovely $5 gift card to Amazon woooo! But seriously though I believe that they make money similar to YouTube through advertisements on their apps and website because if you notice after you enter each game or contest there are at least 1-3 ads per game and I'm sure each time someone looks at it or clicks on the ad they make money.

Hence why they give you "bonus entries" for downloading certain apps or use a specific service. I still want to believe I could win but I'm more skeptical than hopeful.

PCH IS SCAM AND A FRAUD TO STEAL MONEY FROM YOU

Yep

#981954

It just did that to me as well. Said I won and yet now I'm fixing to be homeless and could have used the winnings to get my kids and I off the streets but yet no winning were sent my way in stead I got a "we are having tecinal difficulty try back latter" that's bull donkey that could have gave my family a home

@Anonymous

Blame yourself for being a failure and a looser.

@Jesus

BLAME IT ON THE RAIN, IT WAS STRONGLY FALLING, BLAME IT ON THE STARS, THAT DID SHINE THAT NIGHT, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON YOU, BLAME IT ON THE RAIN, YEAH YEAH

Hi I my name Samuelwhite norcross ga Yes pch sweepstakes is bull bull *** I give confirmatiom and git confirmation it's all way more bull.

You can search all day enter all day for years they want you to buy bull *** They don't say it but they do.

I play for the *** of it they showed me and other people who they are.

And so. Called winners are actors.

Last thing I look for is to really got the money.

Your truly Samuelpercella123@gmail.com

Hi lI've in norcross ga I give p.c.h. confirmaction over and over and got entry confirmed over and over for years.

Looks like they Just like you to buy junk.

They say you don't have to buy aney thing.

That to me is white ball face lie.

I won money from PCH before and they sent me a check. I was so proud of that Check with Publishers Clearing House on it and regret that I didn't frame it instead of cashing it because then I'd have had proof. It was a check for $1.00.

@WINNER

HA

@WINNER

Lol They sent me a N email say that they let the winners know that they are coming. We'll I waited Friday because I was to win 2,500 a week for life. Got my hopes up because I was diagnosed with cancer and June 8th was my biopsy and I still haven't got treated or anything because I don't have insurance and I don't have money to get insurance so I'm sitting home dying and I was so thinking yeah they really are coming they're on their way what they said never showed up

Too bad you didn't win a dictionary.

My name is linda I have never won any thing no one and Mississippi have I think pch just want to make you think you can win and have you stressed out