I have been entering pch contest since i was 18yrsold.i am now 34.the past 3 yrs. i have gotten a notice that i have won something and it would be delivered at the end of the month.it never came.pch is all the time promiseing me money if i just fill out and send in the contest papers.well i have been do ing this *** for 16 yrs.and was told at least 2 or 3 time i won something but never recieved it.and other entries have never won anything .pch your ful of ***.

Comments

I have won from pct, it was a lovely $5 gift card to Amazon woooo! But seriously though I believe that they make money similar to YouTube through advertisements on their apps and website because if you notice after you enter each game or contest there are at least 1-3 ads per game and I'm sure each time someone looks at it or clicks on the ad they make money.

Hence why they give you "bonus entries" for downloading certain apps or use a specific service. I still want to believe I could win but I'm more skeptical than hopeful.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1218557

PCH IS SCAM AND A FRAUD TO STEAL MONEY FROM YOU

Yep

#981954

It just did that to me as well. Said I won and yet now I'm fixing to be homeless and could have used the winnings to get my kids and I off the streets but yet no winning were sent my way in stead I got a "we are having tecinal difficulty try back latter" that's bull donkey that could have gave my family a home

to Anonymous #1380884

Blame yourself for being a failure and a looser.

Hi I my name Samuelwhite norcross ga Yes pch sweepstakes is bull bull *** I give confirmatiom and git confirmation it's all way more bull.

You can search all day enter all day for years they want you to buy bull *** They don't say it but they do.

I play for the *** of it they showed me and other people who they are.

And so. Called winners are actors.

Last thing I look for is to really got the money.

Your truly Samuelpercella123@gmail.com

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #974258

Hi lI've in norcross ga I give p.c.h. confirmaction over and over and got entry confirmed over and over for years.

Looks like they Just like you to buy junk.

They say you don't have to buy aney thing.

That to me is white ball face lie.

Clayton, North Carolina, United States #924261

I won money from PCH before and they sent me a check. I was so proud of that Check with Publishers Clearing House on it and regret that I didn't frame it instead of cashing it because then I'd have had proof. It was a check for $1.00.

to WINNER #1065464

HA

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #917540

Too bad you didn't win a dictionary.

Sidon, Mississippi, United States #863531

My name is linda I have never won any thing no one and Mississippi have I think pch just want to make you think you can win and have you stressed out

You guys lie all the time and I'm done being lied to.Ive been told u have won,just enter to get your money..time to get a lawyer and sue their lying ______..

Yeah I was in Boulder and PCH illegally sold my DNA to the authorities on the lie that I had won something.To steal my Dna from the envelope.I know this was done to me by PCH .I just wonder how many others this was done to

Austell, Georgia, United States #753182

I have never seen a real winner on PCH and get email from PCH in more than one name saying they same thing. This show me it is a scam. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Yeah they keep saying the same *** I'd live to win but I really dontfelliit's going to happen. Its like they make money off of you logging in.

don't fell like the lone ranger I have been entering with PCH daily now for over five years and have entered the contest by mail before on line since I was 23 I am now 59 ....do I fell *** sometimes but you can not win if you do not entered. :cry

:? :upset :x :(

Go to the casinos. Your odds of winning are a lot better.You odds of winning at PCH are slim to none.

nikalseyn

Read the letters and stuffings closer. It says you have the opportunity to, or qualify for, or have a chance to, win.

They are very careful with the language, but on cursory reading, you think you really have won something, but you have not. On the good side, they are not outright scam artists as they do not ask you for any money to collect your "winnings." They only want you to place an order for something they are selling.

I have never been able to wade thru all the *** they send and figure out for sure just how to enter---there are so many things to do, paste here, there, etc. that I give up and throw the junk away.