I have been entering pch contest since i was 18yrsold.i am now 34.the past 3 yrs. i have gotten a notice that i have won something and it would be delivered at the end of the month.it never came.pch is all the time promiseing me money if i just fill out and send in the contest papers.well i have been do ing this *** for 16 yrs.and was told at least 2 or 3 time i won something but never recieved it.and other entries have never won anything .pch your ful of ***.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

I have won from pct, it was a lovely $5 gift card to Amazon woooo!But seriously though I believe that they make money similar to YouTube through advertisements on their apps and website because if you notice after you enter each game or contest there are at least 1-3 ads per game and I'm sure each time someone looks at it or clicks on the ad they make money.

Hence why they give you "bonus entries" for downloading certain apps or use a specific service.I still want to believe I could win but I'm more skeptical than hopeful.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1218557

PCH IS SCAM AND A FRAUD TO STEAL MONEY FROM YOU

Yep

#981954

It just did that to me as well. Said I won and yet now I'm fixing to be homeless and could have used the winnings to get my kids and I off the streets but yet no winning were sent my way in stead I got a "we are having tecinal difficulty try back latter" that's bull donkey that could have gave my family a home

to Anonymous #987201

get off your *** and get a job and quit dreaming.

to Anonymous #1380884

Blame yourself for being a failure and a looser.

Hi I my name Samuelwhite norcross ga Yes pch sweepstakes is bull bull *** I give confirmatiom and git confirmation it's all way more bull.

You can search all day enter all day for years they want you to buy bull *** They don't say it but they do.

I play for the *** of it they showed me and other people who they are.

And so.Called winners are actors.

Last thing I look for is to really got the money.

Your truly Samuelpercella123@gmail.com

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #974258

Hi lI've in norcross ga I give p.c.h.confirmaction over and over and got entry confirmed over and over for years.

Looks like they Just like you to buy junk.

They say you don't have to buy aney thing.

That to me is white ball face lie.

Clayton, North Carolina, United States #924261

I won money from PCH before and they sent me a check. I was so proud of that Check with Publishers Clearing House on it and regret that I didn't frame it instead of cashing it because then I'd have had proof. It was a check for $1.00.

to WINNER #1065464