Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Makes you purchase items. I decided to not buy any items from the pictures of items they sent me.

I still entered the contest to win $5000 a week for life. PCH sent me back a letter telling me I had to buy something to be entered into the drawing even though they say in writing you don't need to purchase to enter. I felt like I had to purchase in order for a chance to win. Then they tried to make me pay in full online even though they said pay in monthly installment's.

I ignored the email and they went ahead and sent my package to me. Two items plus shipping was $40 and $10 was just for shipping. They have a website to go on for me to make my first installment. I was late making the first payment and PCH sent out a letter three weeks later demanding full payment.

I never wanted what I was forced to purchase and was afraid if I sent back the items they would not enter me into the contest. I learned my lesson.

PCH uses get rich schemes in order to make a profit. I knew better but PCH kept sending me letter after letter saying I was in the process of winning.

Reason of review: Have a letter where PCH says you have to purchase to be entered into drawing..

Comments

WHY NOT PURCHASE POWERBALL TICKETS WITH THE MONEY INSTEAD. AT LEAST THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A LEGITIMATE CHANCE TO ACTUALLY WIN SOME MONEY.

WITH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR MONEY ON A SCAM!!!!! MY MAMA ORDERED HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF JUNK FROM THEM FOR DECADES AND SHE NEVER EVEN WON ONE CENT!!!!