You can talk to the right PCH Agent Now daniellelam2011@gmail.com she will put you in the right why to get your money without any payment fee

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

StancioHassanButler

I just emailed to a Publishers Clearing House Agent this evening to let a Publishers Clearing House Agent know that I got scammed by fake Publishers Clearing House for the first time after I received a fake winner confirmation in the mail telling me that I'm a $1,000,000.00 winner with developmental disabilities for the first time 13 years ago.

@StancioHassanButler

Guess what! I just reported a scam to the Better Business Bureau this evening.

@StancioHassanButler

Because, again, I just emailed my personal information to a Publishers Clearing House Agent recently so that way, I would be able to win a real famous Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol visit in person as soon as possible.

@StancioHassanButler

Because unclaimed funds have returned to Publishers Clearing House.

@StancioHassanButler

That real famous Danielle Lam's going to email me and let me know as a reminder immediately!

@StancioHassanButler

I just emailed to that real famous Danielle Lam this morning.

@StancioHassanButler

I just called, activate, and entered into the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes using a touch tone phone along with my new 11-digit customer identification number at: 02728866498 this afternoon.

#1762005
@StancioHassanButler

I just emailed to that real famous Danielle Lam again yesterday afternoon.

@StancioHassanButler

Please let that real famous Danielle Lam email me an reply back to me immediately!

@StancioHassanButler

I just reported a horrible fake scam through the Better Business Bureau Scam Tracker late this evening.

StancioHassanButler

I've been playing the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes for a long time when that Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes website is now fake when I can't win a real famous Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol visit in person anymore.

StancioHassanButler

Publishers Clearing House doesn't existing anymore because it's been bankrupt because, fortunately, those unclaimed funds returned.

@StancioHassanButler

The folks running Publishers Clearing House are like Las Vegas ; They don't want to give you any money, but they sure do want to take it. They are heartless Bass-Tah's.