Lakeport, California

Oscar Mendez 516 568 5190..with recorded message saying i won game 8800 and unclaimed prize 650,000..all i need to do is fax Photo ID and address.

I faxed this over now PCH telling me its a scam..what the *** is going on with PCH???? CALLED MAIN NUMBER 4 OTHER PEOPLE VERIFIED THIS AMOUNT WON...DOES ANYONE THERE NO WHAT THE *** THEY ARE DOING??

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

This was an absolute SCAM! There are no strings attached if you win, they just send the money except for the big prizes that are delivered in person on TV.

They are having enough internal problems as it is without these scammers getting involved.!!! They told you the TRUTH so don't blame PCH. I never use their website, the mail is enough to handle! And their accounting department is misapplying my payments violating the contract in their mailings so I am going after that with my state's Attorney General, the Interstate Commerce Commission etc.

AFTER I email the copy of the idiot letter I got from their survey company "suspending" my sterling account!!!

That survey has NOTHING TO DO WITH the business end of the company, just wants to be certain people do not think buying is necessary to win. +

I am sorry to have to tell you that it looks like you are dealing with scammers. No one from Publishers Clearing House will ever call you up over the phone talking all crazy like that.

you should have hung up on them immediately.

Don't send them any money! And report them to the Better Business Bureau, as well as law enforcement.