Findlay, Illinois
1.4

publishers clearing house tokens are worthless ***. They can only be used for entering worthless sweepstakes which no one wins EVER.

I gave a bid of over 4 million tokens on an item that, at the most was worth maybe less than a million. I lost the bid and my tokens. If you lose on a bid you do NOT lose your bidding funds. (You do with publishers clearing house!) If you bid on any item you lose your tokens whether you win or not.

I called them and asked what I could sell my tokens for, they said they have no value. Please do not your time in playing their games for nothing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Fun of playing, All the fun.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Stop asking so many questions, Worthness of tokens.

Comments

I don’t trust PCH because they are liars and thieves. People don’t trust them. My grandma Tullos Play that all her life and never won A damn thing.

Their gaming software must've been coded by untrained monkeys! --It "spins out" all the time!

They actually HAVE software that's nearly glitche-free, BUT...

They seem to be saving THAT for someone who either actually MATTERS, OR... Someone who doesn't exist!!!

They are good for nothing

I completely agree with that person I have been doing this PCH are liars they never confirm who wins because they are not giving out anything

These dumb tokens are beyond useless. It is a ripoff and a fraud.

I haven't won not one thing.

Don't forget the games you play to get the worthless tokens. Waste of time.

Have amassed over 26,000,000 tokens and haven't won the first thing. I have played as many as 4,000,000 at a time and still won nothing. Been entering pch entries since August 1976 and have won nothing either.