2.3

On April 9th, 2016 I played Bean Bag Toss. My bean bag was color Purple and it went INTO the HOLE. The prize for this is $1,000.00. I need to know when will I receive the check.

Called Customer Service at 800-476-4724. Spoke to Supervisor Elizabeth employee @ 129. She refused to give me her last name. She said it was NOT and Instant game. But it IS and Instant Game as it is posted on the game page.

I then researched the maker of Bean Bag Toss and the website is https://www.behance.net/gallery/33015301/Instant-Win-Games-Bean-Bag-Toss where it is advertised as an Instant Game created and exclusively made for PCH.com by Amaud Morichelli, NY, NY.

I tried called the PCH executive office to no avail at 516-883-5432. You have to leave a message.

I want my money that I wond on such a difficult game. Have been playing these games for years and finally the Bean Bag went into the hole.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bean Bag Toss Video Game.

Reason of review: I won an Instant Game and you don't pay me.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: False claims.

Comments

#1420357

Same happened to me! I won tonight and saw instead of $1000.00, I won 1000 tokens....this is unbelievable....they need to take that game off!

Same thing just happened to me. 11/4/17, 2:30 am CST.

Made the purple bag in the hole- awarded 5,000 tokens.

BS!

A couple of days ago, i kicked the football through the goalposts, and was rewarded 10,000 tokens.

WTF? How else do you win the instant cash prizes?

Same here I made the purple one and today's date is July 18th,2016. Did you get this resolved???

I played the bean bag toss game tonight the purple bag went the hole. Oh my God!

Did I win 10,000.00? I was so excited! What?? NO!

NO! 10,000.00 tokens! What am I going to do with that many tokens? You got my hopes up.

Thankyou. All my plans for the future especially for my daughter and grandkids have now disappeard. Im 71 years old .

Im trying to believe in miracles, but after tonight I dont. Shame on you.

I also won the Bean bag toss can't seem to find out if I won the bag did go on the hole so where is my 1000.dollars

I also won the bean bag toss game...the bag went in the hole & the screen cleared so fast I wasn't able to get any additional information.....