2.3

You are on my computer 3 times a day but you can only enter once a day.I have ordered but don't believe anyone has won that hasn't ordered.

The items from China are not listed as from china and I've had re- actions to the plastics from that country and it is a pain to order then send back. I don't or should I say I know I will NEVER get a dime much less a one time $2,000 or any money from you. You do save a lot on Magazines. The candle I just got was a disappointment .any one can put plastic around a candle.

Lucky for me I don't have to handle it much.

Not so much pissed as disappointed.Carol

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Publishers Clearing House. The most disappointing about publishers clearing house sweepstakes from Publishers Clearing House was too many confusing games and no help Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Publishers Clearing House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Publishers Clearing House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments