Please activate my entry for the final step to win$1 million plus$1,000.00 search now

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Comments

Yes I would love to win the $1000000 has prize and the $1,000 a day for life this would be a dream come true for me and my family.

Gene D Braden will be the winnrer of $1,000. a day for life 2019 from the great people of PCH . Then his family can be whole again and rebuild the house we live that belonged to my mother back to its original state.

Please it be so nice to win.so I can get some relax in and pay bills help other.

Plz i need to win the pch. Prize

I would like to claim my entry for the $7,000 a week for Life prizeit would be really cool to win this from PCH and to meet the prize Patrol so I'll keep playing and can you try.

I want to claim my 10x entries on pch upgrade forever prize to 10,000 a week forever I want to win baby

I JODI DOFFING CLAIM 3X ENTRIES TO WIN $1,000.00 PLUS $5,000.00 A WEEK "FOREVER"! IM INTO WIN IT AND BEEN INTO WIN IT ALL!

DEBORAH HOLLAND PLEASE ACCEPT JODI DOFFINGS NAME ONTO THAT FINAL WINNERS SELECTION LIST AND COMPLETE THIS FINAL STEP! PLEASE AND GOD BLESS!

Vip elite Anthony Romero claiming to win please activate for me to win

im claim 3x the enties and final step to win the 11000 and and 12284 and plus more im hope to be the mext one to winit im hope for my dream to come true for me and my family it would help me out alot i want to win yes yes i want the big dream come tue thank you janice dubose

Just trying to win againSo what will it be pal otherwise I gotta get back,sos so did in did I. Win

I want to claim my final step entry for August 31,2018!

It would be a great blessing and some luck to win 8/31/18 pch 11000 . O. Top of that I have my fingers crossed too

I hope to win the Publishing Clearing House $1000000 cash prize on August 31st this would be a dream come true for me and my family. YES.

YES. YES.!

Yes I wished it went $1, 000 a day for Life price it would be a dream come true for me and my family. YES.

YES. YES.!

#1501953

PCH I want to claim my Final Step Entry for Win $1Million Plus $1,000.00 A Week For Life + A New F-10 Truck on June 29th 2018. Please enter my giveaway number 11000. Thank You.Michalina V.

Do not feel bad I always get the final step thing and I still haven't won

@Anonymous

Yeah, because I still haven't won either.

Hey, I have been entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes daily both online and offline including by telephone for about a decade now when I haven't won a special visit from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team in person yet so please do me a special favor by calling and leaving a message to Sean A. Moynihan the sweepstakes attorney at law for me Stancio Butler at# 1-(212)-246-0900 immediately!