I have rec'd about a dozen sweepstakes mailers in mail and on my computer. This next phase to winning.

Each has lots of things to buy. Sweepstakes say, You don't have to buy anything". Yet it tells you don't have anything in your cart. Won't you look at some other items.

it doesn't allow you to JUST ENTER SWEEPSTAKES. Where is the button that says, NO THANK.YOU. JUST ENTER ME IN SWEEPSTAKES. I JUST RECEIVED 3 EMAILS - I AM IN FINAL STAGES (you are not a winner yet) complete and send back in 2-3 day deadline.

After scrolling down about 20 screens of products WON'T YOU CONSIDER SOMETHING- 1/2 off, $5 credit, free, buy one free etc , NOTHING IN YOUR CART-- YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING. THERE IS NO PLACE TO JUST ENTER SWEEPSTAKES. Therefore comes back next that I didn't complete the form. If I buy something my FORM IS ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZE.

P.S Please make your sweepstakes simpler and not worried about spelling.

If you are stating "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING TO ENTER AND WIN. Then don't push purchases in every mailer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments