I have repeatedly responded to emails requesting me to take advantage of potentially winning millions of dollars.And, before I can submit my entry, I repeated get bounced out by other Publisher Clearing House's games to play and/or searches to complete.

Then, I am hounded by emails telling me how I need to respond, I'm losing out, etc. It has become very anoying and frustrating. I want to submit an entry, but am unable to do so.

Just send me your material in the mail and stop hounding and frustrating me on-line.Thanking you in advance.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

I agree!get all these emails for publishers clearing house to respond and deliberately blocked out to get thru or explorer dont work to send it thru,just a scam to buy products with cover nothing has to be bought to enter?Hockey Puck!!!really stop annoying people ,trying to put contest thru and it is stopped??Have a good day!

got nothing better to do all day but keep trying ??:grin

Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Kabam - Please unlock my account Kabam "hello kabam i know i have done a great mistake.my alliance war is going on.i must participate in the war.so please please unlock my account. i promise i will not..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - They are crooks Publishers Clearing House "they are doing that same bull *** to me too, tell me that things are half price or 20 30 50 percent off then charge full price,I bought..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more