Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania

I have been a customer for years and now we placed an order with in the past month and did not get one of the items a nov.neckles we want that item or our money back for it ?

please scorr an romaine leber we also sent you the invoice back. if we donot hear from you in a few days i guess we will have to take leagel action?please contact us asap. an spread the word what a rip off you are and not to order any thing off of you because you will not get it. scott an romaine leber 2950 village square dr.

dover pa.17315

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - PCH PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH thank you my name is Eddie Hernandez at San Angelo Texas 30 years old this is the first time online and I'm playing well again I was amazing they..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - PCH misleads taking advantage of the elderly. Publishers Clearing House "PCH settled with California and 21 other states re a similar lawsuit. Only difference--the phrase "like the Pay Nothing"-- etc clause. What devious, greedy people. How many..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more