100% full Not resolved

Update by user Sep 05, 2015

They lied to me not let me lied it is typed incorrect

Update by user Sep 05, 2015

They lied to me

Original review posted by user Sep 05, 2015

My name is Gregoria Lubin I live in 742 Ellis Street Apt 35 in New Britain Ct 06051 I has been a victim of false publishing clearing house for many years an spend over $500 dollars in their products an promise to be the next winner an an play their games win for life an never got anything in return please help me I don't know what to do about it. I can think to do is to lawsuit publishing clearing house for what they claiming I would if I play their game which $5000 aweek for life or more

This person wrote the review because of "not keeping their promise win $5000 for a week for life an more" of lottery from Publishers Clearing House and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Publishers Clearing House to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was let me lied and false promise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Publishers Clearing House for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1155475

So are you saying you receive different emails than the rest of us?I doubt it.

The emails say you could be a winner and that only those that enter can be on the winners list; that's true.Your lack of reading comprehension does not mean you have an actionable claim; if you did have a claim, the way to find a lawyer is not on this website.

Their entries say you "MAY" or "COULD" be the next winner not that you "WILL" . Buying anything from them will not increase your chances of winning.

glubin

They lied to me not let me lied it's a typed incorrectly