Phoenix, Arizona

I AM TIRED OF TRYING TO WIN. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND I DO ORDER SOMETIMES, BUT THE ITEMS ARE CHEAPLY MADE AND THE POSTAGE IS REDICULOUS.

THEY HAVE BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME A REFUND WHEN I REQUEST ONE BUT I JUST WISH JUST ONCE I WOULD WIN SOMETHING, EVEN A DOLLAR WOULD BE NICE.

I WON'T BE ORDERING FROM THEM ANYMORE AND I PROBABLY WON'T PLAY THE GAMES AS MUCH. I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANYMORE MAILING IN OF THE MAILING EITHER, BECAUSE STAMPS ARE JUST TOOO EXPENSIVE AND IT'S A WASTE OF TIME.

• WON T LET ME WIN

Comments

I too am a loyal publishers clearing House participant. I have been entering their contest and ordering their products, for about 30 years.

Only in the past year have by entered online. If I only had the money for the stamps and the products, I'd be a few thousand dollars richer. More than I'll ever have from you. And I agree with some others, your products are cheap .

I may continue to play the sweepstakes, but I will be very cautious on what I may order. Thank you

DragonRI

Last year, I redeemed 1,458,632 tokens on entry to win a 20. gift card and the amount of tokens redeemed were 250 tokens per entry which means i was entered approx 5834 times.

When I asked PCH about it, they never replied. I took the figures to my local state lottery and they informed me that although not totally impossible, I had a very good chance of winning that 20. card. I chose to redeem for the 20.

card only because everyone usually redeems for the big cards 250. or more. My state lottery told me that PCH odds of winning anything is a lot higher than the lottery's odds. When you look at the odds of winning a pch draw for gift certificate/pre-paid gift card, the odds come to 2x the entire world's population.

PCH will deny that the odds are that much because they use a loop hole when u question about the odds vs world's population. The odds in fact do not mean the entire population of every human being....the odds reflect only toward people whom are of legal age to collect winnings and also pch is not available to every country. So the odds of, say, 1,500,500,300, 382 is really , technically twice or thrice that of the world's population of PERSONS OF LEGAL AGE and when you consider that PCH is not available world wide, those odds are even more harder or just about impossible to win.

I believe the last time I checked the odds of winning the 5000 a week for life game the odds were about 1.5 billion. Today, 2013, the entire world populace is about 7 billion and the us populace is approx 315 million.