300 Jericho Quadrangle, Jericho, NY 11753, USA

Update by user Jun 26, 2018

The site was nothing but a way to get info that I did not give. Also, I believe that you are selling our info to third parties. This Final Chance is from a third party and has nothing to do with the Sweepstakes!!

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2018

Would not let me input my Activation Code of SP592. I received this notice in the mail, stated it had to be completed by 6/26 midnight.

I was not able to do that. If this is a free sweepstakes entry, you should be able to submit what supposedly you have sent us as a valid code. This site is a survey, for a giveaway, that was your address and payment info to ship the giveaway that I did not want away!

Get it together people if you are sending a real code fine but do not send me a survey. This is totally wrong and you have my code above....

NO THANKS !!!!!Sarcastic

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Frustrating, Ability to enter to win.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Unethical.

• dishonest
  • Scam

Comments

IM THINKING THAT PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE IS A SCAM I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON LINE FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND NEVER WON BUT THE COMPANY SURE DOES REAL YOU IN WITH THEAR TACTICS

I was so angry and upset when I didn't win and receive a prize patrol visit in person twelve years ago on Tuesday, December 19th, 2006 because of my mailing and online shopping behavior at the time.

@Stanciohb