71 views
Verified Reviewer

Notice the entry says no purchase necessary to enter tells me that you have to enter with an order if you want to even be considered for winnings, I have ordered so much already, enough is enough, I'm on social security and that is a very low amount I have explained THIS a few times I am too old to play cat and mouse with these people, don't tell me you've won ,you have the winning numbers, now one more step is needed click continue and it takes me to a place to order if you don't place an order your told your cart is empty, I'll tell you I am fed up with the ploy to get you to order, I have found myself short on cash because of this bull,the only thing that was worth ordering was the bear salt and pepper shakers and the bear coaster set,the rest was useless junk,

User's recommendation: don't be taken in,

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Games.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Work done for nothing.

Comments

#1977335

All of the stuff that PCH is poorly made.and overpriced junk. My mama bought a package of about 100 different colored markers and they were all dried out and had very little ink in them and alot of them didn't work at all.

She paid about double of what those same markers would have costed at CVS. She was a very old lady and they took advantage of her. Back in her day, companies were honest and didn't rip off people like that. Her home was filled with junk from Publishers Clearing House.

She spend thousands of dollars on merchandise over the years and she never even won one thin dime.

She would dress to the nines every time it was the day that the Prize Patrol was supposed to show up to deliver her prize to her. She would wait around for them to show up all day long.

Publishers Clearing House Reviews