I get praise from them for buying and playing their games for 40 yr . Never win anything.It has cost me a lot to buy.

I am 93 yrs.Old.

What can they really do for me? Thank You Irene Starr

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Contests.

Comments

I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD REFUND EVERY DOLLAR OF THE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE FRITTERED AWAY ORDERING STUFF FROM THEM. THEY ALSO OWE YOU A SINCERE APOLOGY. PLUS THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS CASH MONEY.

I feel sorry for you getting scammed by pch.com. so sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Pissedconsumer.com said I have to use 25 words1?

@Anonymous

They outta have all of their assets seized and the money split between all of the people that they have ripped off. Only problem is, there are so many millions of people that they ripped off that each victim wouldn't even get enough money to reimburse themselves for all of the money that they have wasted on the c.r.a.p.

quality merchandise. And that would be if a lawyer would take the case "pro bono" simply because he or she was so disgusted at all of the elderly getting ripped off that they would be willing to donate their time for free.