1.6

There is nothing online that is current or relevant to my mailing. However, I do know the agenda is not about "giving away money" but "making it"!

That is legal and ok, but don't get carried away at the expense of potential customers. Some tactics are unacceptable.

And another thing, we can only enter and respond IF we agree to EVERYTHING that is required. How is that for "CONTROL"?

SEE? You want more details!

OK. Your products are grossly overpriced. Go to your local yard sales and you will find many of the products in the original container, often unused for pennies. However, I do realize many people buy in hopes it will enhance, their chance of winning and they do not even want the product.

To your credit, you do state clearly that ordering does not improve your chances.

I would really like to know what percentages of the entries are actually used. When I win I will have to eat some of these words, won"t I?

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Website.

Reason of review: unable to enter info online.

Comments

My activation code SP597

Publishers Clearing House President Andrew Goldberg, please do me a favor and enter my alternate activation code for my final step: SP440 immediately!