Fairfax, Virginia

The email said I HAD to click on "continue" in order to qualify to win but dozens of clicks resulted in no change to the screen. A threat I can't win if I don't click but clicking results in nothing.

PCH has become a pain in the royal patootie; I doubt they are legit at all & now I will delete all incoming mail knowing I can't continue as told. What a scam this has been with unending emails and warnings but being unable to do as instructed. Never again.. and now I can't submit this review unless I come up with a minimum of one hundred words.

How dumb is this request? I doubt anyone reads these complaints anyway but it makes me feel better to submit it. Have I reached 100 words yet? I refuse to return and count every word.

Also, I HAD to click on "I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer Terms of Service" yet there was never an option to read it so when I say I have, it was not possible. Pathetic.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

PermissibleYorkshireTerrier327

pch is a *** lie with no real winnere

dumb move revamping and removing some of their best games