My Name is Bill Dinkins. I am the husband of Trudy Dinkins.

Trudy passed away in 2015. She indeed did win the PCH prize in about the early 2000's. She was chosen at that time as an alternate winner. Just as you described, if the winning number was not returned she would receive the prize.

About two years later we had forgotten the deal because we thought the contest would already be over and we hadn't heard anything. One night Danielle Steele called my wife at home and informed her the winning number had indeed NOT been returned and Trudy was the recipient of that prize. A substantial amount of money someone would have had if they had returned that number. We enjoyed both prizes.

So YES PCH does pay out if you return all of the numbers, There really was a Trudy Dinkins, Our Address was in Gallatin, Tn.

and It is all a matter of record. Thank You.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: My Life.

Comments

NO, TRUDY DINKINS DIDN'T WIN ANY MONEY! QUIT YOUR LYING, PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!

I LOOK FOR THEM TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS JUST LIKE THEIR PEERS "AMERICAN FAMILY PUBLISHERS" & "SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE" DID. ALSO, I LOOK FOR THAT CH1CKEN$H1T "FINGERHUT" COMPANY TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS AS WELL.