They are a complete fraud, and although it’s our; myself included, choice to interact with the untrustworthy entity, if they weren't in existence at all, many lives would be better. Each day I'm hopeful, like many others, that I would win at least a gift card or a $5 cash payout, to prove to myself that I've not wasted my time, for countless years, trusting in a company who would blatantly scam innocent individuals. Some for money, and then others merely have been misled into believing that chance would bring the needed money for their families or perhaps minutely for their on happiness. Yes, I can simply remove my credentials and demographics from the company's site altogether, and alleviate myself of unnecessary anguish. But, that'd be too easy, and the nonsense would inadvertently continue without CHANGE. NO!!! People, let's pan together to put a stop to this idiocracy, even if it means rallying outside their headquarters, until they either stand by the promises they have us believing in or disappear period.

Things don't CHANGE because we gripe about them on blogs and/or complaint boards. Nope, Sorry!!! Instead we need to be heard (LOUD AND CLEAR), demonstrating our direct anger to the hideous treatment thus far. Going forward, the company needs to play fair or throw in the towel wholly, no exceptions or trickery.

I started a petition against them, sometimes we say to ourselves "Oh, it's no need, they've been around for YEARS, change will never occur". You'll never know until you try, and that's what I'm journeying towards, starting today I hope to see them go down.

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

It almost feels like the lottery don't you think?

Stafford, Virginia, United States #771392

You're nuts

I may have won $1,000,000, but I've yet to see a dime!