Mayetta, Kansas

they are doing that same bull *** to me too, tell me that things are half price or 20 30 50 percent off then charge full price,I bought got four solar lights about 8 months ago from phc and 3 already have stopped working , i sent them a msg and all they did was lie, and well sent them a few photos of the discount bs they post in their emails and next i know they sent me a 10 $ check and i bet its phony too, evil, steal from thousands every day, wonder how much they pay the fed govt to let them get away with it

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of pch merchandise section. Publishers Clearing House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pch merchandise section in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Publishers Clearing House.

Comments

Have ordered alot of items..and have paid for every Damm thing I got one payment each time.than 2 to 3 months they send a bill says I ove this or that.I paid partial ..no,I did not.had all my checks made them. dum *** ppl.not one copy but 4 different copies..

Than I called them oh let me tell you it wasn't a pleasant call..it's a freaking rip off..

I mean a big rip off...

Never again

I can go to walmart.or a flee market .or dollar store...they are charging me triple..

.and believe me I let if fly.. Stupied ppl

I don't have problems with their products. It's their contests I have problems with.

I've been entering these ridiculous things for over 42 years and have yet to win a thing. Now they've added Canada and the U.K.!

Can't these countries come up with their own contests??? PCH is a bunch of crooks.

Austin, Texas, United States #1319200

talk about spam. PCH has pushed it to new limits...