This has been a nightmare! 0ver a year this has gone on.

Because the other person lives at same address and produced the invoices with the same numbers for those products under their account number, proof was sent to PCH, several cs reps contacted, filed corporate complaints, executive complaints over phone, filed disputes over phone. I received collection letters and had to go over this with them.....my last conversation was if they do not remove from my name and credit report and remove all collection information, i will sue for a lot more than these erroneous bills. They were going to remove and send a letter to state it was removed and my credit cleared. I also was to have my name removed from any solitations from publishers clearing house.

They have never followed through.

They are nothing but scammers. DO NOT TRUST THEM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

THEY INTICE YOU, ATTEMP YOU, LURE, AND URGE YOU TO SUMMIT. BUT THERES A CATCH...!!!!OF COURSE YEARS AGO, YOU HAD TO ORDER A MAGAZINE SUBCRIPTION WE ALL KNOW NOTHINGS FREE, BUT NOW WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO ODER UNTILL YOU GET FINALISED FORSHURE.

WHEN I PUT ITEMS IN MY CART I WASIENT SHURE I WANTED TO BUY IT, I HAD KNOW IDEA IT WAS AUTOMATILLY SHIPPED OUT BEFORE I COULD GIVE THEM MY CC INFO. WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT? WE ARE THE COSTOMERS CANT WE MAKE OUT OWN DISICIONS?.

OH YEAH THERES A GREATER CHANCE YOU MAY NOT WIN. AFTER ALL YOUR 1 IN 27 MILLION GOOD LUCK!!!!!

@Anonymous

Gotta removed aby magazines or products put of the cart before you submit the order and entry. No credit catd info nor paymeny required until

You get the order/bill

Read carefully or buy glasses if you cant see