Lake Worth, Florida
4.6K views

All you people who play the PCH.com games to accumulate Tokens, have you ever paid close attention to the Token Leader Board Counts? Well I have and I have done statistical calculations.

Anyone with a total greater than 165,000 tokens is getting no less than 2,500 tokens on every single game piece, and those in the 175,000 - 190,000 is getting no less than 2,500 tokens on better than 75% of the games and 5,000 tokens on the rest of the games. Those with Token Totals of 215,000 or greater are getting no less than 5,000 tokens on every game piece. I also have pictures to prove that at 01:00am there are totals of 165,000 tokens already accumulates. Can you explain that, when it take well over 2 hours to complete the Main Board, Instant Win Boards, Scratch Off Boards and the Sweepstakes Board alone.

If they're signing on more than one time that means they're using multiple devices which I feel it's an unfair advantage, and more important it's usually the same names with the same ridiculously high Token Counts. They should only have access to one sign-in entry. If they sign in on multiple devices they should immediately be disqualified. I mean PCH "Claims Fair Gaming Practices" "Yea Right, What a Crock.

Personally, I think they're employees of PCH or independent Contractors paid by PCH to log on and get these tokens so they don't have to pay $100.00 each time. The highest I ever got after doing all the things required was 132,000 tokens. Also the PCH Slots, TOTAL BS. The Black Jack Game MORE BS and the Bingo Game let's not go there.

I've had "J*A*C*K*P*_*T so many times within the first 4 days of that weeks' play that I lost count. If anyone doubts what I say I have 26Gb's worth of Memory Cards with Still shots and Moving action Clips.

How about it News Hounds want a real story. If PCH was brought before a Gambling Commission they would be fined worse than the Casinos for UNFAIR GAMING PRACTICES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: I want a full Gaming Investigation Instituted with my Pictures and movie clips, all 26 Gbs. worth..

Preferred solution: I want a Federal Investigation into PCH Gaming Practices. NO one has a Brass Set to take these Bastards On>.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Suck period, False claims of winning, Winners are rare, Emails wanting you to search, Having to wait.

Comments

Does PCS deal in digital coins? Meaming, can I exchange my over 5 million in tokens for cash??

I HEARD IT WAS FOR EVERY $950,000.00 tokens, I could get $60,000.00USD. DMK

@Dawn Kavall

I wish that were true!

They are Not giving the right counts for the token leader board I had 320,000 at 12am and when I checked the winner I only Had 280,000 i should have won

@Karen

Not to be a pest but how did you get 320k tokens? I can't seem to get past 260k daily tokens before I'm out of things to do that give me daily tokens.. I don't count those slots and *** cause they only give you tokens to raffle with but they don't count towards the daily tokens for the leader board....

yes i agree, something isnt right! due to an injury i have been out of work for many months and all i do all day long is try and get on the token leader board, most i ever got is 230,000 but the leader had 420,000, i had literally played every game that was available, how the *** do they get soooo many tokens. i sometimes start at midnight but still cant even get close to the leaders

I've been playing publish clearance house for 8 years or not I have Kuma late in tokens 57 million tokens and Counting I play Everyday all the games I haven't won a game yet or got a prize or anything from you I think you are scam and when I get to a hundred me which would be in February I'm calling Channel 872 and Internal Revenue on y'all for investigation

It's not a scam. I won a yacht from Publisher's Clearing House.

I am writing this from my yacht anchored in the Caribbean.

Signed,

Captain Ned

@Anonymous

Ok send a video of you on that yacht and maybe we'll believe ya

#1205398

Who is Ginger who seems to handle a lot of the games, sneek peek, etc?

#1205394

Wrong. The top of the Leaderboard is just a player.

I know. Q

#1195742

I love PCB

For me, the new day starts at 11:01PM, not midnight. On rare occasions I make it to the Leaderboard but never stay on it.

I've read from the games.pch blogs that pch does have people playing the games to reduce the amount of money they need to pay out. Imagine one person playing pch.com games for 8 hours and another playing under the same name for 8 hours and a third for another 8 hours.

I've been trying like crazy to win the token leader prize money and have managed to get over 300,000 tokens playing the games for literally all hours of the day and I have not once seen my name up there and to make matters worse and way more suspicious, I scrolled through and the same names are up there twice. Not common names.

For instance "Rishonne D." is up there in spot #15 and #25 or something like that.

It's ridiculous and they should be fined and shut down. ***.

you are so right I don't think you should have to keep signing all the time or you will not be entered into the drawing I'm sick of it

Agree! There are some definite discrepancies!

The last two days my count for the token leader board has been crazy delayed! Just don't understand! Plus.. Why even say you can earn extra tokens for looking at articals if they don't apply to the leader board?!

I agree..

These games are rigged!

***

I just started playing PCH Play and Win. You're argument sounds legitimate but don't you think it would cost PCH more money to pay contractors to play these games instead of paying one single person $500 at most.

Not only that, the contractor would probably prefer the $500 if they were getting paid any less than that.

It is very possible to reach these scores above 250,000 tokens per day but you would have to spend almost every hour playing one of those games. I don't know though, one of these I may just try and pull an all dayer and see what I can accumulate, it's gonna be miserable though.

#1319395
@Anonymous

Got to 205,010 in 3 hours after starting at midnight but really i should have picked sleep. Oh well

@Heather

stop lying dudeboy so many freaking lair on here the max leaderboard is only 125,000 tokens the 1s higher than that are all fake those are names made up by the pch people.

Also how can the players rack up so many tokens for the leaderboard so FAST! right at the stroke of midnight, and after 15 min, they already have over 80,000, there is no way, it does take a couple of hours to complete all everything, PCH, please look into this, there is cheating goin on with multipe servers with diferent broswers, the highest tokens i ever got, and that took almost two hours was 131,000, and after that, always 70,000 to almost 100,000 please PCH look into this, this is not fair for us honest players

@Anonymous

pch is making those token leaderboard names up