Lake Worth, Florida
4.6K views

All you people who play the PCH.com games to accumulate Tokens, have you ever paid close attention to the Token Leader Board Counts? Well I have and I have done statistical calculations.

Anyone with a total greater than 165,000 tokens is getting no less than 2,500 tokens on every single game piece, and those in the 175,000 - 190,000 is getting no less than 2,500 tokens on better than 75% of the games and 5,000 tokens on the rest of the games. Those with Token Totals of 215,000 or greater are getting no less than 5,000 tokens on every game piece. I also have pictures to prove that at 01:00am there are totals of 165,000 tokens already accumulates. Can you explain that, when it take well over 2 hours to complete the Main Board, Instant Win Boards, Scratch Off Boards and the Sweepstakes Board alone.

If they're signing on more than one time that means they're using multiple devices which I feel it's an unfair advantage, and more important it's usually the same names with the same ridiculously high Token Counts. They should only have access to one sign-in entry. If they sign in on multiple devices they should immediately be disqualified. I mean PCH "Claims Fair Gaming Practices" "Yea Right, What a Crock.

Personally, I think they're employees of PCH or independent Contractors paid by PCH to log on and get these tokens so they don't have to pay $100.00 each time. The highest I ever got after doing all the things required was 132,000 tokens. Also the PCH Slots, TOTAL BS. The Black Jack Game MORE BS and the Bingo Game let's not go there.

I've had "J*A*C*K*P*_*T so many times within the first 4 days of that weeks' play that I lost count. If anyone doubts what I say I have 26Gb's worth of Memory Cards with Still shots and Moving action Clips.

How about it News Hounds want a real story. If PCH was brought before a Gambling Commission they would be fined worse than the Casinos for UNFAIR GAMING PRACTICES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: I want a full Gaming Investigation Instituted with my Pictures and movie clips, all 26 Gbs. worth..

Preferred solution: I want a Federal Investigation into PCH Gaming Practices. NO one has a Brass Set to take these Bastards On>.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Suck period, False claims of winning, Winners are rare, Emails wanting you to search, Having to wait.

Comments

I am going to win the sweepstakes because me and Charlie Bucket want to win more than everyone else. (And get the golden ticket)

Yes there should be an investigation. I have had similar experience and discovery of leader board

Don’t play if you don’t like it. There are other sites

I have over 3,000,000 tokens! Still no entry accepted!

@Anonymous

Did you read the rules to the Leaderboard? It’s a promotion for just certain games.

Not all of them. So many people calling cheating here and it’s not. It’s the players who made it to the Red Diamond. They are offered more tokens for being Elite players.

They play everyday. And they follow the rules.

Once you submit an entry did you know if you submit it again it nulls the first one? I just wish people would read the rules and not complain over a free sweepstakes.

Springfield, Illinois is in it to win it pch big win

yeah i wana say it was 11:59pm and it just turn 12am and the leaderboard already had 120,000 tokens within 1 second i entered the 1,000 a week and it tooked like 7 minutes to finish it and there was a new leaderboard token it was up to 210,000 tokens now that was a load of *** i played all the token games and all i got was a total of 58,000 and it tooked me atleast 3hours to get them this game is a crock of shet

I've been trying to play game, even for emails the game arent woing

Pch is waste of time in my opinion

I played and played and got up to the emeraldAndctheybwould notblet me gonany further..i quit...

I do it for entertainment. Sometimes I see products that I (or my wife) like and I buy them.

There are a few games I like, but they seem to come with something that slows my computer to a crawl, often to the point that I have to restart my computer.

Still, I play because it take my mind off of other things around me. Word Candy is a great help with my PTSD as it keeps my thoughts focused on a fake world that I have control of.

Like i said ive never seen THE PCH NVANvan ,out and about any where and ive definetely Never have see it WINNER ONLY ON COMMERIIALS ,, ,AND NEVER HEARD ,,, ANY OF THE OTHER NEWS CHANNELS , SO I BELIEVE I DESERVE A CHECK ACTUALLY REAL CASH , SO I CAN GET PAID FOR WASTING MY TIME, , I THOUGHT PLAYERS ARE NOT CONTACTED FROM PCH ON FACEBOIK.. AND FRAUD PEOPLE USING LUCKY DAY APP GAMESTO .

SENT MESSEGE TO ME , SAYING I WON AND THEY WERE HOLDING A LOT OF MONEY FROM MY 4.5 MILLUON IN THE BANK IN NEW YORK AND HERE THE NUMBER THERE AND HERES MY PIN. AND ,OH YA I WON THE RED CAR TOOO .. I DID CALL THAT BANK , CAN NEVER GET A LIVE PERSON IT SAYS ITS CONNECTING . AND THE CALL DROPS , BUT NOT WITHOUT SAYING I WON 4.5 MILLION DOLLARS FIRST (.

RECORDED THAT MAN ..). ... OH HE WAS DOING REALLY GREAT TRYING TO COVER ALL THE BASES OF THE SCAM .. SO HOW THE HECK DID THEY GET MY INFO , THE FRAUD DID START FROM THE LUCKY DAY APP , THE ONE WITH THE YEOLLOW TOP HAT ..

I WILL LOOK UP THOSE PICTURES AND RECORDINGS , WHAT GETS ME .. I CANT EVEN GET A FOIDSTAMP OVER HERE , AND FOREIGNERS , NO OFFENSE CAN STEAL MONEY ,, OH YA HE JUST WANTed 1 percent of the 4.5 million ya know to cover there fee ,so money can be releast, .. bull sht. Oh heads up on LUCKTASTIC TO , .

I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT ANY SCAMS COMING FROM THESE APPS , THE FIRST TIME . OH THEY GOT ME FOR 160 DOLLARS WHICH I HAD TO BORROW CAUSE THE *** KNEW I AM BROKE WAITING ON SS APPROVAL .. ANS . OF COARSE EXCUSES CAME AFTER THAT AND HES WANTING ME TO SEND MORE MONEY CAUSE HE HELPING ME PAY THE TAXES AHEAD OF TIME ,, OH AND KEEP EVERYTHING A SECRET .

RIGHT MR . JAMES . LUCKTASTIC EMPLOYEE , HIS NAME THOUGH ON LUCKRASTIC . WELL HE WAS USING A BLACK LADYS PICTURE ..

I WANT MY MONEY.

.. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY SHERRY M

Some may not realize that there is a list of which tokens earned actually apply to the token leaderboard on PCH - and a list of which tokens DO NOT apply.http://pch.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_...The following tokens are included:Tokens earned via Instant Win games on PCH.com .Tokens earned via Scratch Off games on PCH.com .Tokens earned via watching Winner Videos on PCH.com .Tokens earned via the Main Path on PCH.com .The following tokens are not included:Tokens earned via PCH.com Games.Tokens earned via PCH.com Slots.Tokens earned via PCH.com Blackjack.Tokens earned via PCH.com TV (PCHtv).Tokens earned via PCHRewards.Tokens earned via PCHKeno.Tokens earned via the PCHVIP Tab on PCH.com (All the Tokens earned on this tab are credited via PCHRewards in your Token History.)Tokens earned via PCH Surveys.Tokens earned via our PCH Email Program.Tokens earned on any other PCH digital property besides PCH.com .That said, I do want to know how people are getting over 200,000 tokens by 2:00 am.

#1519005
@Samuel

they are cheating

@brody

they are chumping

@Samuel

If they spend all day playing it may be possible. i work a 10 hr day but on my lunch break, down time and in the evening i was able to get a little over 100K. between the qualified scratch offs, advertising videos, and searches through their browser.

OK you are all crazy cause it's suppost to be fun and if by chance you win it's even better you complain like you hate all this so called work you call game playing cause you wouldn't play on here if no prizes or money ever got paid so go be unhappy cause you can't get your happiness from money it's a flipping game peeps gezzzz feel grateful that they might pay you ever cause they due pay when you win they could just close it down and the you would be really unhappy ungrateful like you sound now be glad they do it at all thanks PCH

Not correct. I am an example of a regular player who does not receive the tokens per ypur criteria and my avg daily leader count is over 230k.

If you read the advice boards, you can see that not all tokens count toward the leaderboard, so perhaps you're expecting tokens to appear when you are not playing the applicable games.

Secondly, yes, tokens can be earned on multiple devices, however tokens earned via mobile are an entirely separate count, and do not count toward the pc leaderboard count tokens.

Third, the people with the high scores on multiple devices are spending HOURS playing to get tokens worth nothing tgat can only be cashed for entries and chances to win $100 in various places. How is that not fair? It is your choice to spend the time or not as is theirs.

A better question is should all other players be limited to play only as much as You? Is that more fair??

I'm certainly no employee and I have yet to win, am a sapphire player and I know how much I had to play to get there, so I felt the need to reject your assertions and make the suggestion for you to lookup rules on the games, especially with regard to leaderboard.

I agree with this is total BS

Its a cheap way of passing time.