Lake Worth, Florida
4.6K views

All you people who play the PCH.com games to accumulate Tokens, have you ever paid close attention to the Token Leader Board Counts? Well I have and I have done statistical calculations.

Anyone with a total greater than 165,000 tokens is getting no less than 2,500 tokens on every single game piece, and those in the 175,000 - 190,000 is getting no less than 2,500 tokens on better than 75% of the games and 5,000 tokens on the rest of the games. Those with Token Totals of 215,000 or greater are getting no less than 5,000 tokens on every game piece. I also have pictures to prove that at 01:00am there are totals of 165,000 tokens already accumulates. Can you explain that, when it take well over 2 hours to complete the Main Board, Instant Win Boards, Scratch Off Boards and the Sweepstakes Board alone.

If they're signing on more than one time that means they're using multiple devices which I feel it's an unfair advantage, and more important it's usually the same names with the same ridiculously high Token Counts. They should only have access to one sign-in entry. If they sign in on multiple devices they should immediately be disqualified. I mean PCH "Claims Fair Gaming Practices" "Yea Right, What a Crock.

Personally, I think they're employees of PCH or independent Contractors paid by PCH to log on and get these tokens so they don't have to pay $100.00 each time. The highest I ever got after doing all the things required was 132,000 tokens. Also the PCH Slots, TOTAL BS. The Black Jack Game MORE BS and the Bingo Game let's not go there.

I've had "J*A*C*K*P*_*T so many times within the first 4 days of that weeks' play that I lost count. If anyone doubts what I say I have 26Gb's worth of Memory Cards with Still shots and Moving action Clips.

How about it News Hounds want a real story. If PCH was brought before a Gambling Commission they would be fined worse than the Casinos for UNFAIR GAMING PRACTICES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: I want a full Gaming Investigation Instituted with my Pictures and movie clips, all 26 Gbs. worth..

Preferred solution: I want a Federal Investigation into PCH Gaming Practices. NO one has a Brass Set to take these Bastards On>.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Suck period, False claims of winning, Winners are rare, Emails wanting you to search, Having to wait.

Comments

I've been playing all day and it literally says I have zero tokens!?!?! Smh

lmaoo i agree i played pch almost all day because im on disability and have nothing better to do so i figured if i could win some money thru the leader board not only did they not give me all my points i complained thru email then they said that i violated terms of service and took my name completely off the leader board

i been playing pch for years and all that I have won in all is 155.00 dollars and now I have over 297 million tokens

Win 3,000 Tokens PCH SEARCH &WIN

TeenyArmadillo

Please use my new address that I gave you

I just recently made black diamond level at 200MILLION Tokens. I remember back when the black diamond level was at 100MILLION tokens, and I kept playing for 4 hours every day to get there, and right before I made it to 100MILLION tokens, they changed it to 200MILLION tokens to get to black diamond level.

Now, the highest level is 350MILLION Tokens.So, have only got 147,542,503 tokens left to go until I reach that level. I should get there in about three years time if I continue to play at the rate that have been doing. And i am certain that it is highly unlikely that will win anything in that period of time. Maybe possibly $10 if I get really lucky, but in all likelihood not enough money to make it worth my time fooling with any longer.

I never have won anything with all of the tokens that have played, altogether about 200 Million worth. And I was putting down ten million tokens on each item I was trying to win. I am certain that even if I had put all 200Million tokens down on a McDonald's gift card, that I wouldn't have won.

But I keep playing because I have a funny feeling that I am going to win the Super-Prize, and I have to keep playing everyday to remain eligible. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE PLAYERS ON PCH!

@Anonymous

i feel the same and the keno is the tourney>? NEVER have i found what are the daily tokens WHAT ?

do i play to get there. I have to play from 6am till 11pm with hardly NO breaks to reach just 300 tokens and this isn't happening. I cannot complain i just want to know what to play? 3 hours of keno??

or what. lIke i said i cannot complain. I have won 200$ which was on facebook. And 10$ off the site .

So inittowinit. Just need enough to bury myself next to dad.

Lost all family in 6 weeks and it is hard in a wheelchair. Bless you for this info and gl to you and all.

HumdrumLeopardSeal611

PCH IS ALL ABOUT MAKING THEM SELVES RICH, ALL THE GAMES IS TO MAKE YOU COME TO THEIR SITE AND CLICK CLICK CLICK THE MORE YOU CLICK THE MONEY THEY MAKE. GO FIGURE, TO ME ITS JUST GAMES JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY TIME.

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE FOOLS PEOPLE WITH IT'S PHONY SWEEPSTAKES THE SAME WAY THAT THE DEVIL FOOLS PEOPLE INTO THINKING DOING BAD STUFF IS GOOD. "FOOL 'EM PCH!

GET 'EM PCH!" ........THERE'S A PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE CUSTOMER BORN EVERY MINUTE. THEY ARE BEING FOOLED WITH THE WOOL BEING PULLED DOWN OVER THEIR EYES. THEIR HOMES ARE BEING FILLED WITH UNREAD MAGAZINES AND USELESS JUNK.

THEIR NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE SECRETLY BEING SOLD UNDER THE TABLE FOR CASH MONEY TO UNSCRUPULOUS SCAMMERS. LET THE PCH BUYER BEWARE!

The reason their tokens are higher is because they are higher up in the rewards category. Meaning the color of the diamonds.

Most of the leaderboard winners are at the top. The Red diamond is highest you can go. The games offered to VIP and VIP Elite players are rewarded with more tokens. It’s not a “crock” You just have to play more and advance up.

That’s all.

You have to be in it to win it. Good luck.

And if there are cheaters getting the millions of tokens each day, buying entries for the car(and other stuff) is grossly unfair. My 300 entries for the car is nothing compared to the million entries a cheater may have bought with ill gotten tokens. I could be wrong, but it is really suspect.

I have also noticed that there seems to be unfair play by a few repeating names. I don’t have the data, but I agree, it is amazing how the same names can be millions of tokens ahead in a short amount of time.

@Anonymous

You have to also take into consideration if the player is a Red Diamond Player. Which also means the player is a VIP ELITE.

Which in turns are offered more tokens because the player plays everyday, and probably for hours to advance to that level. Most of the leaderboard winners are Red Diamond players.

They have an advantage because they just play a lot. It’s not fair to call cheat.

Too bad we can't trade the tokens in for money

PCH not breaking any gambling laws! You are playing for FREE!

You don’t have to order any of the products. I have won money! And, NO I am not a PCH employee. I start playing at midnite and play morning noon and night because I CAN.

I don’t have a 9 to 5 job. Yes I sleep. When I get tired I sleep till I wake up. Sometimes I get busy with day to day business and I can’t play for hours.

I have won thousands and thousands and thousands of tokens in a 24 hour period. Look, just play the games and have fun. If you win you win if you don’t you don’t Just like the lottery. There’s only one difference.

YOU PLAY FOR FREE. Have fun!!!!

My total today is $184,000. There are many on the Leaderboard with over $330,000, and I can't see how that is possible.

Some of those at the top of the Leaderboard haven't got much in total overall tokens, but they're Leaderboard leaders? Yes, there is something very fishy going on there.

i agree

you did not answer my question I want to know who has has ever had the highest number of a Toro concern from Publishers Clearing House

@Anonymous

I won & got paid by pch.

Well, at least they let you have fun "wishing and wondering" what it would be like to win. And hey, no matter which way that you look at it, TEN DOLLARS is TEN DOLLARS!