450 West 33rd Street #5, New York, NY 10001, USA

Update by user Aug 19, 2018

The games/sweepstakes are the main focus of the site! Not what they ACTUALLY are supposed to be doing, which is Market the products they are selling instead of screwing you into 5 X ENTRIES, YOU HAVE THE WINNING NUMBER, I've even been told the BIG CHECK was selected for someone in South MS with my initial!

A few days later they posted a name from Penn and needless to say did not have the same initials as me! IMAGINE THAT!

Original review posted by user Aug 18, 2018

Played BS games cheated of tokens always experienced "technical difficulties" when it came time to collect bonus tokens. In order to actually enter they say ALL sweepstakes cards must be complete, that's impossible because they ALWAYS have 1-2 games down at all times!

Unable to leave a page without ordering! When I reported the problem to Tech Support they said I had to upgrade my device if I wanted to play, of course this was after MULTIPLE reports regarding games not working dates on mail verses dates in emails none of it is correct!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments