Niagara Falls, Ontario

In Canada I am asked to mail my request to participate in Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes via the postal service. The request form asks that I include my E-mail address so that Publishers Clearing House Canada can conveniently communicate with me via my E-mail address.

Why the double standard in an era where electronic mail has become the norm? I have concluded that this is PCH Canada's way of discouraging non subscription participants to apply for its sweepstakes. While at the same time, PCH wants access to my E-mail so that it can then conveniently solicit me to purchase there products. What they fail to recognize is that by initially relegating me to a second class citizen status via snail mail, they have left a bad taste in my mouth, thereby detracting from there own credibility and the likelyhood that I would want to do business with them.

In the USA it is a simple online process to participate in all Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Government legislation dictates this. COME ON CANADA GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Preferred solution: Provide Canadian consumers the same level of consideration as our American counterparts. This includes access to sweepstakes participation on the internet for non subscription holders. .

Comments