Cleveland, Ohio

I ourchased a computer.It was an absolute mess.

I had to pay over 100.00$ postage,which was extrvagant. The computer was pure junk. Nothing worked. It was advertised as having windows XP,and actually had windows'97!!

I tried everything to update it to Windows XP,and kept getting messages stating that it was not possible due to some jibberish that the Clearinghouse had done to the computer whioch made it impossible to update. I put it in the trash 3 months aftert recieving it!!SHAME on YOU, SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE!!!!

I am a poor woman.MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Review about: Computer Purchase.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $544
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Lesieli Tuitavake: account# 03

Hello! Sweepstake Clearinghouse Customer Services. My name as mention above and the reason why I contacted you because in 2008 as my account number at the time mention above, I was one of your customer who tried to buy stuff cheap like three or four items like kitchen ware, computer, necklace and others that I do not remember...as of now I wonder if I can get my money back as it takes too long and plus I do not have any interest of those any more. Please check my account number and let me know how long will it takes waiting for my money back.

Regard,

Lesieli.

Marsha Johnson

I have the same complaints as this character, Ron Parker! I receive messages that tell me enter the contest and than I get a hold bunch of junk I have no interests in. PlEASE Stop sending me entries if I have to buy anything, because I will not1

HELLO PUBLISHERS CLEARINGHOUSE SWEEPSTAKES

A FEW WEEKS AGO, ONE OF YOUR MANAGERS CALLED ME AT HOME AND TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO SEND ME TWO AIRLINE TICKET (ROUNTRIP)

i FORGOT TO ASK HIM WHEN

WOULD YOU CHECK THIS FOR ME? MY NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION ARE BELOW

303 MAPLE STREET

CORBIN, KY

40701

RONALD PARKER

HELLO THIS MESSAGE IS FOR PUBLISHER'S CLEARINGHOUSE SWEEPSTAKES CUSTOMER SERVICE

A FEW WEEKS AGO, ONE OF YOUR MANAGERS OR DIRECTORS CALLED ME AT HOME AND CONGRADULTED ME IN STILL BEING IN THE POOL. HE ALSO TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO SEND ME TWO ROUND-TRIP AIRLINE TICKETS, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE OUTCOME OF THE SWEEPSTAKE. i FORGOT TO ASK HIM WHEN THAT WOULD BE. I ALSO FORGOT TO ASK HIM HIS NAME.

WOULD YOU LOOK INTO THIS FOR ME?

MY NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION ARE NOTED BELOW

303 MAPLE STREET

CORBIN, KY 40701

ronald parker

Hello this message is for publisher's clearinghouse customer service

hello

I was called by your company last week and told he would be sending me two round-trip tickets. But, like an ***, I did not ask him for his name or when I could expect those two tickets to arrive. Would you please check on this for me? thank you

my name and contact information is noted below

303 maple stret

606-52301422

Hello

this comment is for Publisher's clearinghouse customer service

Hello, I keep getting an error message that says my email address is incorrect. Well, I beg to differ. I am perfectly aware of what my email address is. I have no intention of changing anything about it whatsover.

thought you could use an honnest comment

for you information, my email addres is, and will continue to be parkerr@hotmail.com

ronald parker

This message is for publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes customer service

Hello Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes

I dont know what the problem is. I was attempting to enter your sweepstakes

I do not give a jack squat about insurance information/ Yet, when I exited out of it. I exited myself out of the entire website. I had to start over again twice. So, I cannot enter it.

I thought you could use an honest opinion

regard

r.parker

Hello Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes customer service

I received an error message again saying my email address was incorrect. Well, I beg to differ. I am perfectly aware of my email address and I have perfect vision.

for you information my email address is and has been parkerr@hotmail.com

password is peanutsy2345

this has not changed for 7-8 years

303-maple street

Hello Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes customer service

I was attempting to enter your sweepstakes but got an error message by quido saying my email address. Well, I beg to differ. My email address is and has been parkerr@hotmail.com password is peanutsy2345

this is and has been my email address for 7-8 years. I have no intention whatsoever of changing any part of it. If this means I cannot enter your sweepstakes, than I can't.

r.parker

303 maple street corbin, ky 40701

Hello

This message is for Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes

I keep getting an error message that says my email address is already in use. No kidding! It is use by me. My email address is and has been Parkerr@hotmail.com password is peanutsy2345

they have been mine for 7-8 years, and I have not intention of changing anything about them at this point in time