55 views
Verified Reviewer

On 10/20/2020 I got an email saying my account was going to be suspended. That I needed to complete a survey.

I did the survey. Account was suspended.

I called on 10/21/2020 to find our why. All I got was a recording that said my account was suspended.

The next day I could talk to someone.

All they could say is it was suspended because of some agreement with the Attorney General Office in my state of OR. Because I filled out that survey.

I will still receive the 8 items I ordered, but I can't order anything more from them.

Which is alright by me.

Because some of the items I ordered were cheap, flimsy and not worth the money I paid for them. Other items were what I expected.

The only thing I can complain about it they charge too much on some items and shipping is WAY to High.

So after I find out why this happened.

I doubt I'll ever buy anything from them again.

I have paid all my items on time (except the ones i'm waiting for as they haven't arrived yet).

I don't order anything online from them always by mail.

I don't like having my email bombarded with there email's and whenever I did go on line ages ago. I couldn't stand going thru all the games and crap they want to to go thru.

Also I have been a customer with them at the address I'm living at for 34 years.

As far as I'm concerned they have lost a Great Customer over there shenanigans with this suspendsion BS.

User's recommendation: BEWARE.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#1977333

That's like being trespassed from Greyhound. "You are allowed to finish your trip, but you are never to set foot on Greyhound property again or ever be allowed to ride the Greyhound bus again for as long as yoy live."

Publishers Clearing House Reviews