Update by user Jul 11

Please do me a favor and track me down anywhere in person and take me away with those FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION agents immediately!

Update by user Jun 30

I would love to see Cedric Littlejohn with the PCH Prize Patrol in person.

Update by user Jun 21

HEY PISSED CONSUMER! DO MY EIGHT VIDEO REVIEWS ON YouTube! RIGHT NOW!

Update by user May 30

Those Federal Bureau of Investigation agents are going to track me down in person anywhere.

Update by user May 03

Unfortunately, it never happen.

Update by user May 02

Unfortunately, Publishers Clearing House is actually an scam nest company!!!!!

Update by user May 01

Unfortunately, it never happen at all because I'm the only person who has intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Update by user Apr 29

Since I have avoided entering to win the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes as well as avoided applying for jobs at Publishers Clearing House, because, if I do that on purpose again, then I would get arrested and reported to the police as soon as possible, please let the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team including Jussie Wilder herself as also the dreamcatchers to announce me in person as a winner with intellectual and developmental disabilities for the first time starting on Wednesday, May 1st, 2019 immediately!

Original review posted by user Apr 28

A long time ago, when I started entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes when I was so angry and upset that I failed to win a special visit from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team in person because, unfortunately, at the time, I forgot to pay money for those merchandises that I already ordered online when I suppose to get my dreamcatcher to pay for them back on August 16th, 2012 because I received both a bunch of payments and a bunch of shipments for all of the PCH items including monthly issues of Seventeen magazine that I already ordered ever since I already mailed the very first PCH entry/order form in the spring of 2006 and also advised at that time when I had not received my dreamcatcher when I have to pay for yet but both a bunch of payments and a bunch of shipments for all of the PCH items including monthly issues of Seventeen magazine that I already ordered ever since I already mailed the very first PCH entry/order form in the spring of 2006 when they are already canceled in 2010 so right now, please send me my dreamcatcher to surprise me with all of the PCH non prize stuff so I'll catch up on my dreamcatcher immediately!

My order number when it’s already canceled in 2010 is# 1032-9639-3219.

My customer ID number that I always enter the PCH sweepstakes by telephone all the time is at# 01500522352. Thanks a lot! 1-800-566-4724

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: failure.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Home delivery in person.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Scams.

• Winner Scam
  • anguish
  • Angry Aggressive Staff
  • Scam
  • News Broadcasts
  • Developmental Disabilities
  • Time Out Punishment

Comments

DREAM WEAVER, I BELIEVE YOU CAN HELP ME THROUGH THE NIGHT!

PUBLISHERS CLEARINGHOUSE IS A SCAM NEST COMPANY!!!!!

Looney Tunes. When I lived in Burlington, Vermont, my girlfriend Julie was living at the group home named "72 North Winooski Street".

There was a furniture store right next door to it named "Looney's Furniture" that burned down to the ground and the debris cleared away, but the big sign saying "Looney's Furniture" remained. People used to go knocking on the door of the group home and asking if it was Looney's Furniture. Julie said that one time when she was inside that Merna, the lady that ran the place, heard some teenagers outside joking and laughing and saying "let's go knock on the door of that group home and ask them if it's Looney's Furniture!" and that Merna went outside and gave them a piece of her mind. It was one of those "truth is stranger than fiction" cases, what with that big sign saying "LOONEY'S FURNITURE" in bright orange letters right next to a group home.

Like the whole presidential election Florida recounts in 2000, with Jeb Bush the the governor and all of the hanging and pregnant chads and all of the people who meant to vote for Al Gore having their votes obviously being given to Pat Buchannon by mistake. Another time, on Halloween, I was visiting with Julie at a different group home on another street and they had a real big bowl of candy at the ready to hand out to trick or treaters and no-one was coming to the door after a real long time. Finally, one of the gentlemen who lived there said "I THINK THAT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THIS PLACE IS ALL ABOUT!" and everyone laughed heartily at it.

I think that they had one frickin' trick or treater come to the door and the girl that lived there ran all excited and gleeful to the door because she was so overjoyed that a trick or treater had finally come. But nobody else came after that so they all were happy anyway because then they got to keep the candy for themselves to eat.

That reminds me of a vanity license plate I saw on a vehicle in Vermont. It read "184EVER" and that's how I feel.

Always getting carded, (and carted). I should have a vanity license plat that reads "174EVER". I'm just like D.

Ick Clark. I forever look like a teenager.

@Anonymous

It sure beats the alternative of looking old before your time.

@Anonymous

D. Ick Clark looked like an innocent teenager, but he was a scammer spokeman (along with Ed McMahon) for many years.

He should have looked like a dirty old man that couldn't be trusted.

American Family Publishers went out of business and Publishers Clearing House took over much of their business. It's Best Not To Get Your Hopes Up Of Winning Anything!

StancioHassanButler
@Anonymous

Look, those F.B.I. agents are going to track me down in person anywhere.

@StancioHassanButler

Maybe they can put you into the witness protection program so that you can testify against those scammers at PCH. They are a "Scam Nest" company.

They are a Clearing House for C.r.a.p. quality merchandise.

@StancioHassanButler

Starting on Monday, June 10th, 2019 next week.

@StancioHassanButler

Unfortunately, it never happen at all!