2.3K views

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die???

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Jenison, Michigan, United States #1234015

same problem here, I was able play pch bingo for a very long time. And now I cant get into to play.

Jenison, Michigan, United States #1234012

I know, I played a very very long time, and will get the letters, but one. I cant remember if it was the o.

Hi MY Name is Bill Corbet can you tell me why I can't play PCH BINGO games anymore And even the ciasno games as well please help, IF not then Than Do do want to be a Pch Custmer any more Please Help?

I dont think anyone is supposed to win as I have had the same experience. Now for some reason, they have taken it off my computer.

Wichita, Kansas, United States #1090472

Ihave been playing every day for the last 2 and a half months and have over 10 million tokens and have not won anything either!!!!!!! JW

pch bingo has been retired

iv been playing for 2 years i have only seen 1 and still no win.but iv never lost a bingo game still havent won nothing at that

Likewise! I have never seen the O either, & have been playing the instance win bingo sense 2012.

The O is simply how they control their winners.It seems ocassionally some few folks win but the odds are against players.

I assume there is no obligation for more winner like gambling that one pays for.So, that is just the way it is.

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #1089012

I've been playing it for years, and will have all the letters but no 'O'. That's the breaks. We can see when someone wins, and I pray that they need it more than I do.

Now the game doesn't even seem to be accessible.

BGB