I did not order a necklace from PCH, but they sent me one anyway.When I was notified by email of my order, I immediately canceled it!
I received another notification by email and canceled it again! I received the necklace anyway and sent it back. Now I keep getting billed by them, telling me of my delinquency! I keep telling them that I sent the item back!
I inadvertently clicked on this necklace on one their online sweepstakes applications. What I was doing was clicking on "NEXT" for the next page.
PCH is nothing but a scan anyway.Don't fall for it
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "This if the POOREST workmen ship quality ever. One would think I went to a flea market to purchase. I purchased a sectional with left and right recliners in May of..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "Direct your complaints if you wish to Jonathan Naylor who is making a living out of investing in old debt He buys your old debt from banks then years..."
- "I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous. A few days later I received a UPS package. I paid $250 to them and..."
- "You sign up and WHAM! Placed on a waitlist that forces you to spam people to get off of. This is AFTER you've given Ipsy your credit card/payment info. There..."