Update by user Jun 09, 2018

Hello nothing haven't happened yet

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2018

Hi my name is Lisa Grady and I will plan for 5 years and I never one and it keeps sending the same he could be the winner you can be the winner and you don't win anything the sad part about all this is I seen people who played this game for 10 years 6 years even 20 years to win and it should take that long it should take about probably 6 years almost if you all about making people's dreams come true it shouldn't take them decades to win I understand you got to work hard for your dreams but there's some people that are homeless or they're bad luck and they need some looking at life and it seems like you got to take a decade to make that happen and that's not fair what's the sad people are dependent on stuff and you play a game it should take you to take probably months or a year or two or six this is ridiculous I haven't won anything of $5 here and there

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Comments

I still haven't heard from nobody and I still haven't won anything

Lisa Grady, please do us a special favor and make a special telephone call to a sweepstakes lawyer name Sean A. Moynihan at Klein Moynihan Turco LLP located at 450 7th Ave, New York, NY 10123 (at# 1-(212)-246-0900) (at: http://www.kleinmoynihan.com/our-attorneys/sean-a-moynihan/) in order for us to win the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes with a special visit from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol in person immediately! Thank you.

@Stanciohb

I call that lawyer be said about and he see me somewhere else

@leleg

Hi Lisa Grady, this is Stancio Hassan Butler again and I just wanna let you know that because of this below when you live in Minnesota when you don't know on how that would work for you at all, please do me a favor and call a first sweepstakes attorney at law' Jennifer Debrow at# 1-(612)-632-3357 on a telephone, a second sweepstakes attorney at law' Sarah Duniway at# 1-(612)-632-3055 on a telephone, and of course' a third sweepstakes attorney at law' the main office at# 1-(612)-632-3000 at Gray Plant Mooty located at 80 South 8th Street 500 IDS Center Minneapolis, MN 55402 (at: https://www.gpmlaw.com/About-Us/Offices/Minneapolis-MN) so that way after that, you are going drive there by yourself to meet them in person in order for us to solve our Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes problems immediately! Thank you so much.

I still haven't got no response from Publishers Clearing House about anything can you please email me tonight at Lisagrady1982@gmail.com

Yeah, It's so sad for you because I haven't won a special visit from the prize patrol in person yet.

Lisagrady
@Stanciohb

If you want show me the proof of your check or show me proof