I have been playing this for years, and even bought some of you're cheap products, thinking I might have a better chance at winning, but all I did was lose well earned money that I should not have thrown away. The products were awful, and the shipping costs were very costly. I will never play or order again from PUBLISHER'S Clearing House Dead

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Frustrating, Winning a real pch prize patrol visit in person.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: No verifiable proof that anybody has even won major prize, Shipping and handling.

• Contests

Comments

YieldingOcelot877

I wonder how many of those complaining have tried the lottery? I have been playing for years and won 4 times!

I have also been playing the lottery and have won nothing, just don't buy anything if you don't have money! There are millions of people playing and they all can't win!

StancioHassanButler

Yes it is, because the Publishers Clearing House website is fake even today when I really need Margaret C. from the Consumer Affairs Department to meet up with me in person immediately!