I played pch for years i was playing the scratch off game and won 3 times a thousand dollars I took pics and notified pch.They said it was a malfunction and that winners are notified by email and phone.

A month later I was playing the slot game where u have just 1 spin . I won 5000 and then it was just gone. I took a pic of the game the next time it came up. Hoping maybe they could use it in court somehow.

I have never won anything from them.How can such a big company like this get away with their unethical, dishonest ways.

2.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Review from Overland Park, Kansas Publishers Clearing House "I had the same issuewas told that I won but then in got a email Say that urbwhem a mistake when I contacted their online live chat they..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more