2.2

I played pch for years i was playing the scratch off game and won 3 times a thousand dollars I took pics and notified pch.They said it was a malfunction and that winners are notified by email and phone.

A month later I was playing the slot game where u have just 1 spin . I won 5000 and then it was just gone. I took a pic of the game the next time it came up. Hoping maybe they could use it in court somehow.

I have never won anything from them.How can such a big company like this get away with their unethical, dishonest ways.

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Scratch Card Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Publishers Clearing House Mobile Application Review from Lake Forest, California Publishers Clearing House "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes Review Publishers Clearing House "Its what did not happen you guarantee a winner in superprize yet 5 times in a row no winning # is retiurned I recieved 5 or more winning #s in..." Read more Capital Bank Opensky Card - Never in my life Capital Bank Opensky Card " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more