We recently ordered two small items through the Publishers Clearing House mailers. Well, both arrived in the same small box.

That is fine; except that the bill showed a "S & H /Proc." charge equal to 25% of the cost--PER ITEM.

A Shipping and Handling charge is supposed to represent the actions (time and labor) needed to get this box ready for delivery. In this case, we're talking about a small item on their shelf being put in a small box. And then--an even smaller item being put in that same box.

We agree to buy these items because of the price. But when we add what we are charged for S&H and Processing (plus tax)...Shame on them...And shame on us for being gullible.

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I was ready to place a small order for an item from PCH until I read the "small print" concerning shipping, handling and other fees. After reading this review, I removed the postage stamp and deposited the order and additional "garbage" in the trash!

That's bad!