Going through on-line of stuff to buy (besides playing some of the games), and I could not believe what I saw!You people selling the American flag as a BEACH TOWEL!?

HAVE YOU PEOPLE NO SHAME !! HERE IT IS MEMORIAL DAY, AND YOU SELL SOMETHING TO DISGRACE OUR AMERICAN FLAG, AND PROBALY MADE IN COMMIE CHINA! MY VET FAMILY FOUGHT IN WWII, KOREA, AND VIET NAM!! SHAME ON THIS COMPANY!!

NEVER WILL I EVER BUY OR PLAY ANTHING FROM A DISGRACE TO OUR COUNTRY AS THIS COMPANY !!!

GOD HELP US ALL, IS IT ALL ABOUT THE DOLLAR WITH YOU FOLKS?!MERCY ON YOUR SOULS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disgracing our american flag. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "disgracing our american flag!" of publishers clearing house website. Publishers Clearing House needs to "do not ever do this again !!! and post an apology to our vets !!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned publishers clearing house website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Publishers Clearing House.

Comments