I was selected a winner, and they denied me the 4 million dollars. Then they split the money 1/20th of it and dismissed it.

Why advertise to me that I can win if it's a scam?! I'm somewhere in California and San Francisco. This did happen in 2017. I'm a Black male, and where is my money?

From- a third letter and correct 3 other letters following of a word and a first letter of a word and correct one other letter following.

Publishers ClearingHouse is a scam and you might want to forget buying anything from them if they are not really going to allow you to win real money too. I did enter a few of there contests, but I came across an understanding that I was a winner and did not get anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 23.

Comments

Well, since I have been entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes both online and offline for about a decade now when I haven't won a special visit from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team in person yet when I have even been apply for those job positions at: http://www.pchcareers.com for two years now when I haven't been selected in person as a candidate yet either when I need to catch up and do that by me to WIN IT ALL starting tomorrow on Monday, June 4th, 2018 immediately!