4.7K views 19 comments

Got the April 30th million for life sweepstakes in mail it came with all the stamps to buy things plus two instant win scratch offs I filled all the stuff out scratched off the two one I did not win the second it said I won 5,000.00 instant winner to sign my name on back and send it in with my entry for the April 30 th million dollar for life I did and I have not heard anything about my instant win in that money so pch is a bunch of *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Review about: Instant Inner Scratch Off.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Somerville, New Jersey, United States #1341242

Play the scratch off's already

Green Valley, Arizona, United States #1221133

Yes, I scratched off three $1 Million wins and have heard nothing.

yes p c h is a ripoff

So im reading that the pch scratch cards are not paying out? I scratched mine and it said i won 1 million and to send it in. Guessing i may have the same disapointment!

to Anonymous Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States #1197299

Uhm all the free scratch instant wins are promotionals.Read the fine print.

It says send it in for a CHANCE to win the money you 'won'.

So, it essentially ends up being a regular lottery ticket that you'll probably end up losing at just like any other lottery.People forget the lottery started as a scam in the first place and people still end up dying over such things..sad really

Don Price
Placerville, California, United States #1119041

Same thing happened to me for 500,000

Where do I send pch winner strach off tickets at

iris v. campbell
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1048386

dear sir, im claiming the pch/ register to activate #19-5019-19,#01776618348 to win $7,000 to life at (100) entries plus $500,000 monthly at 40 years plus AARP/medicare complete plan 1 at 10 riders plus platinum dental package,$3 million plan policy and medicare,april 30th,2015activate pch card #383-14-10-12 confirming and processing card.also, pch/final steps #51 04 and #51 06.

strike it rich sweeps GWY#4900 and GWY#3080 releasure and disbursement at MAY 31,rk0rsc5079k2QW0vUqD5pafRZ769A_8?. also, lotto_super_7#batch pay-out.

thanks, thanks, thanks, happy holiday, iris Campbell.i.campbell@gmail.com

p.moore