Fort Smith, Arkansas

Have over 77 million token play every day no win no nothing they pick there winners it is nothing but a rip off the let certain people win you can win up to 50.000 tokens 95 percentof the time i get 5000 and some times only 1000 and there is no telling how many times it comes up theyre haing techical difficulties check back you never get any thing from them playing all there games average getting 70.000 tokens a day FRANKIE V has won a bunch of times that is the reason that it is riggedrun into techical diculties to night playing pch

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Rip you off.

Comments

37 years into this process...two 10 dollar checks and one 5. Whoopeeer

I have been a pretty steady buyer and player with Publishers Clearing house since 2011 and have won nothing,not even five dollars. Yoou can't tell me that someone like myself or people who play daily can't win at least once ina while. Yes I reaaly am beginning to think it is a big rip off.

@Anonymous

You're absolutely right, EVEN THE LOSERS GET LUCKY SOMETIMES!

I agree you never have a chance. I went ahead and ordered a couple little things and they were junk.

Neither one of them worth 5 cents. What a rip off.

Just a scam to get your money. Never again.

@Gene Watkins

I agree with you. If someone placed a bunch of merchandise from Publishers Clearing House on the side of the road with a sign saying "FREE, PLEASE HELP YOURSELF!", I wouldn't take any of it. Not even for free.