Dorothy I Brp

Deiinman@***.net

I use the PCH website daily, entering contests and playing games. But during this past week there is an ad for Resoleum pops up and covers the entire screen when playing games. I have tried everything with my computer to stop it to no avail. PLEASE HELP.

Preferred solution: Help with the game playing website

Pch I'd like to activate final step notice for $5,000.00

I've played for years received even delivery dates for several sweepstakes as of yet. I've returned paperwork as requested.

When you contact the number listed its a recording for a printshop in Kansas city ks. The recording has you leave your name and number and you never receive a call back. I'm sure this is nothing more then a scam. I've saved every correspondance received from vendors sent to my house regardless of who's name it happens to arrive in.

I'm the only online pch player in the household. There are many vendors involved in the online Version of Publishers Clearinghouse game apps. By playing the apps you receive great offers from company's worldwide. But I've hit a number of large prize amounts that lock your devise that your playing on.

Now i know for a fact. That they know when you hit something because a couple years ago i was playing the sweepstakes game and i played the 3 million dollor dream house sweepstake and i received a popup from one of their employees telling me i forced the winning ticket. Well that caught my attention after a long career in the gaming industry. Exspeically sence i was just told i cheated.

Well i decided this deserved some attention so I've been playing for a couple years know. And the sweepstakes that i played for the 3 million dream home was expired but the offer still remained available for play. Well this happens when the promotion is setup in the system with no experation date it will remain visibale to customers until a expiration date is put in. It's not the consumers fault when these types of errors happen we are all human and make mistakes.

But never is it ok to blame the customer for data entry errors. Because its clearly not a system error. As far as is Publishers Clearinghouse a scam no. It's compiled of a lot of hard working people and donations from big company's that care about people you and me.

I've spent two and a half years playing. As any video games on the market there mindboggling with lots of steps to reach the goal intended very intense mind puzzles. But there is an end that results in someone winning. The games monitary worth is prizes most with no actual cash value sort of speak.

But the sweepstakes are designed to have a top cash prize winner but only when you've completed all the steps. And there's so many scammers to confuse you. If you lose site of your goals or where your at in the game you can't win. with out completely the game it's impossible.

So my advise is to figure out who's intemidated by your progress and wants to distract you because there in it to win. So pch can you please activate my final step to win $5,000.00 a week forever prize turn back time 8800/8802/8035/10074/10078/8055/ see know i can't remember all the corresponding numbers and i have all the scammers on my fanny.

Patricia Poling trishpoling13@***.com or trishpoling10@***.com no scammers are going to steal my accounts. By the way i have two accounts because of scammer.

Reason of review:
Bad quality

YOU ALREADY BE A WINNER!

Guest

I have only been playing PCH since Dec.2021. I did win a $10.00 check, of which I did receive.

Now, I won $400.00 in Jan. 2022, but I have yet to see this money. I have contacted PCH, customer service and sent 5 emails and no one has responded. The customer service rep.

did say that I won this money. I now have doubts that I will ever see this money. Yes, they say that you do not have to purchase anything to win, but they certainly intimidate you on the web site. I have noticed that on certain games there seems to be something wrong with my browser.

I fear that there is malware somehow coming in and infecting my computer. I no longer have a good feeling about winning anything and disappointed in PCH.

Guest

Hello,I was in a motorcycle accident. The Doc. said I wouldn't get out of bed and here I am to make the day!

Guest

I have searched your site to find where I should enter my activation code for the Forever prize to no avail. The final notice I received has a deadline of 2/24/21. Where do I enter it?

Angeliki Dmz

My father always thought he wld win the $1k a week for life. He wld be so excited about this.

Keep up the good work guys.. Charlene Purdy

Guest

You probably just dialed the wrong number.

Guest

I I have been ordering though mail, I don't order online I have paid online but, it does not seem to be enough. The last two or three months I have brought more than I ever have.

So, don't keep asking me, after all this contest is not based on how much money that I spend. Are is that a lie?

Richard V Jlq

If you have a billion or so tokens, how best to apply them when redeeming for prizes? Use one very large chunk or do a whole lot of small amounts?

Guest

My Activation Code is FC178. My account Number is 0134709****.

I have been a customer of PCH for over 35 years and have been waiting to win. So when can I expect you. I am getting tired of being disappointed. Please make me a winner.

All my debt worries would be solved. Please hurry and make me a winner.

Guest

My activation code is FC178. Won't allow me to enter it. Looks like it is time for me to ignore any future correspondence or entry blanks and all the products from PCH!!!

View more comments (223)
Gary S Mqe

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Middletown, New York

Frauds

Publishers Clearing House - Frauds
Publishers Clearing House - Frauds - Image 2
Was talking to Daniella and she said I won $5 million and at the same time I had to send her money around $2000 to receive the winnings that every time I send her money she said its not going through

User's recommendation: Upset

Francie H Cug

Verified Reviewer

Stop ads from being able to be intrusive

I am a steady user daily going onto the pch app and web site and i love playing the games. I enter the sweeps and i like playing but now the intrusive ads are getting to me.

some ads let you skip after five seconds and i like that, what i dont like is some ads you dont have the option to skip. sometimes you can refresh to get the ads you can skip. But other times whatever sweep your trying to enter goes away and takes you to another page. I am a person that doesnt like to be forced into watching or doing anything i dont like.

Now before when i played the games there are ads that are on the bottom and you can X them out to get them out of the way. Now , whether i am on the app or website these ads are now poping up when i am trying to play majong and it is showing up on the game which then distracts me and then I lose my progress.

Now all these ads are personally annoying and some offensive. Lately there is one that pops up about sex postions or something like that. So lets get to the ads, i dont want to watch an ad about health insurance ( I have my own, and if i didnt i would not be researching them from ads.

Or ads about extravagant trips to exotic places , ( I dont want to watch them, Because I wont ever be able to go because I am low income and struggle to buy food. so i dont want to be reminded of that fact.) Or, Products that i cant afford to buy, why do i want to remind myself that i cant have that. and the one that bothers me the most is when it is showing cancer patients and showing something about medication or the trials or the experiencs of going through kemo or radiation treatments ( My mom had cancer , watched her go through both kemo and radiation, she past away after 6 year battle. I defiantly don't want to be reminded.

PCH go back to allowing people to skip ads if they want , or whoever wants to waste there time watching these useless ads by all means.

I just want to enjoy playing to take my mind off of real life and all that comes with it .

Just want to play, but now I really dont because for a 60 second game i have to watch five mins of an ad. and honestly when I am forced to watch an ad i want to finish my game i will go to the rest room so i am not watching it anyway.

But now the ads are so long , and there are multiple ads for one game and intrusive to what your playing , it isnt fun anymore.

Please just let people enjoy there games, and don't force a person to watch the whole ad, give the option to skip, and stop the extra ads that pop up on the bottom, and in front of the game.

This applies to both web site and app. None of these ads are worth watching, and even thought you need advertisers that's great but don't force it down my throat, give me the option to skip.

I used to to all the sweeps, all the scratch cards and the lotto and all the games , but now i pick a select few because there is not enough time in a day for me to do them all now, not like I use too.

Cons:
  • Too many damn ads
Marc E Lnn

Aparent winner

Publishers Clearing House - Aparent winner
Publishers Clearing House - Aparent winner - Image 2
I had a man called andrew golburg contact me saying iv won a prize and want to know if its real or a scam
Norman S Rsu

Winning notifications, 4 month Facebook scam

Updated by user May 10, 2024

Lousy got a standard response,that clearly showed me not one complaint issue was looked into,

Original review May 04, 2024
How is it my personal information has been and is still being used in your on going Facebook Scam ripping millions of people off for a so called prize delivery fee/account activation Fee, you ripped me off for 300 dollars,your department is well aware of this scam also Google and Facebook allow it to rip off millions of people,customers and sweeps participants info is being released from your dept.that makes you part of the Scam as well as showing your comfortable with seeing millions of innocent people day-to-day are getting ripped off,ive claimed my said prizes and sent countless emails complaints to you directly,youve done nothing to start a winnings prize payment process, pch is clearly behind this4 month scam ripping people off on a daily basis,and has full knowledge and doesn't do a single thing to stop it or protect participants information,a direct disregard for public safty... .
Loss:
Pros:
  • You claim repeatedly screenshots
Cons:
  • Nf gj bhhm

Preferred solution: 90 plus days phone jammed with there created scam site

User's recommendation: Pch already has a law suit for there continued misconduct and millions are to be paid to participants that already have been ripped off,feel free to look up current pch lawsuit and settlement...

Guest

So help us to understand, you said this place has a lawsuit against yet you were stupid enough to send them money. Are you that broke and dusty that the mere hope of getting a major payback was worth the risk?

Verified Reviewer

Always stay away and avoid applying for jobs

Updated by user Jan 19, 2020

http://www.pchcareers.com is actually a scam.

Updated by user Jul 11, 2019

Please do me a favor and track me down anywhere in person and take me away with those FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION agents immediately!

Updated by user Jun 30, 2019

I would love to see Cedric Littlejohn with the PCH Prize Patrol in person.

Updated by user Jun 21, 2019

HEY PISSED CONSUMER! DO MY EIGHT VIDEO REVIEWS ON YouTube! RIGHT NOW!

Updated by user May 03, 2019

Unfortunately, it never happen.

Updated by user May 01, 2019

Unfortunately, it never happen at all because I'm the only person who has intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Updated by user Apr 27, 2019

I need to meet up with a Publishers Clearing House representative in person at my house located at 5716 Nordeen Oak Court in Burke, Virginia 22015 starting on Monday, April 29th, 2019 between 12:00am and 5:00am during the late night hours immediately!

Original review Apr 12, 2019
I need to always stay away and avoid applying for jobs at Publishers Clearing House from now on because if I do that on purpose again then I would be arrested and reported to the police as soon as possible.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Resigning
Cons:
  • Boring stories of rich people winning the super-prize
Reason of review:
Work Experience or Job Application

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Guest

WOW, IT'S PRETTY BAD WHEN PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE HAS TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU TO KEEP YOU AWAY! YOU MUST HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!

MOST PEOPLE SIMPLY THROW AWAY THEIR SWEEPSTAKES MAILINGS IN THE TRASH WITHOUT EVEN OPENING THEM UP, AND YOU'RE SHOWING UP AT THEIR COMPANY TRYING TO GET THEM TO GIVE YOU A JOB WORKING THERE. THEY CAIN'T HIRE YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT YOU WOULD EXPOSE THE WHOLE OPERATION AS BEING A SCAM!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1686028

Yeah, you are right, because I could get arrested by the police right now.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1686836

Because Publishers Clearing House was totally bankrupt.

Guest

BUT WITH YOUR ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS THAT YOU WON YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MONEY AGAIN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. YOU NOW HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AND FIRE EVERYBODY!!!!! ZIP PA DEE DOO DA ZIP PA DEE AY OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY PLENTY OF SUNSHINE PLENTY OF PLAY ZIP PA DEE DOO DA ZIPPITTY AY!

ALL RIGHT!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1679594

I THINK THAT YOU WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT PUBLISHERS CLEARINGHOUSE EMPLOYEE!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1673756

Now, please let the PCH Prize Patrol meet up with me in person immediately!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1679595

WHEN YOU WIN THE SUPER-PRIZE, MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T FRITTER IT ALL AWAY LIKE M.C. HAMMER DID WITH ALL OF HIS MILLIONS. I WANT YOU TO SPEND IT VERY WISELY.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1686022

You’re right, I won’t do that again. because that’s a promise to you.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1673756

When those Charlatans a.k.a. those F.B.I. agents are going to track me down in person anywhere starting on Monday, June 10th, 2019 next week.

View more comments (13)
Brian K Kvc

Checking about scam

Thing if I have won a prize because they're asking me to send a $200 Apple card vouchers I was just double checking first did you install that have you installed that look why you don't claim your windshield
Rhoda M Tmg

Verified Reviewer

I received a sweepstakes winner notice with no date or phone number

You tell me to go online or if I wasnt able to go online then I couldnt check if I won 5000 or 25,000 I was supposed to have one and one of them I said is there a department that I can call a different number that can check my sweet steak number for me and see if Im a winner and he said no so you cant go online then just keep entering by mail and I wont ever be able to know if I win or not real helpful Ive been playing since I was 17 and I am 64 next month
Loss:
Pros:
  • So far i had thought i was playing towards a goal to win money since i was 17 and i am going to be 60 for next month
Cons:

Preferred solution: I would like to have someone check and see if I won 5000 or 25,000 and there’s no hope for any future winnings either

User's recommendation: You better have a computer and be able to enter your sweepstakes online or enter the code that you might be a winner

Resolved
Kenneth S Rvz

| map-marker Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Resolved: Product not received however my Check (#2598) has been accepted. Customer Service is not accepting.

Updated by user May 16, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I wrote Two Letters of which I never received an Answer.

I gave up and promised myself never to purchase anything from again. I must say I only did it to have a better chance to win the Lifetime cash. However, as you know it did not happen, like most American we must all count our Pennies to survive this mess which we currently have to deal with.

I NEVER received an apology.Someone needs to learn Cust. Service.Ken Southard

Original review May 01, 2024
Costume Service is not accepting any Request's so I hope you can Help or forward this message. I made order on March 19/2024This order also included a check (#2598) for $21.30. The check was cashed but, no Order was received. Today is May 1st which leaves me with no Order and now waiting about 3 weeks. Below you find some numbers helpful to you. You can send the Order immediately or return the $21.30 to me, under no circumstances will I accept the order in another 3 weeks. Order # :3074 25** **92 Customer ID.:000 1761 **** Kenneth R. Southard
map-marker Holt, Missouri

I love the things I can buy, however, I think shipping and handling is over the top.

I recently received a fraud call trying to represent themselves as PCH claiming I was a major winner. I recognized it was a scam and called the information to PCH. Everyone was very helpful. Then I asked for help to change my password.
Verasey W

To report a scam

Keep getting called to claim 850,00 and to get an attorney to receive a cashier's check. I was given a claim number and phone number for my attorney to call and discuss the tax form so I could receive the check.

Preferred solution: The money if I really won it.

Marleena Coh

| map-marker Mckinleyville, California

Congratulations, Mr. Cagle you have won the senior citizen, Christmas raffle at publishers clearing house.

I want to know if this is a scam or not. Man called and then sent the following emails. He said I won a new Mercedes and 2.5 million dollars and 5,000 weekly. They would be here Christmas Day to deliver to my house. He said it was a pch senior drawing. Gregg Cagle Phone number 760-920-****

User's recommendation: Verify with pch

William W Ymm

We had a phone call that we won

Someone sent me a Facebook message saying I won a contest and asked for my number. When I called the number, he was asking strange questions about my bank and my cash app, which made me skeptical. Once I started talking to a family member, they got mad and hung up the phone.
Pros:
  • Still good company
Cons:
  • Watch out for all your scammers

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Get more information before you do anything

Marcoantonio Yhy
map-marker Sydney, New South Wales

I don’t know I’ve been receiving lots of messages about winnings I have won I don’t believe anyway try my luck and investagate

Publishers Clearing House - I don’t know I’ve been receiving lots of messages about winnings I...
Representative Danielle lam trying to get in contact with me my number is 614******** my name was pulled out from a random Im in Australia

User's recommendation: Market product

Donica Ewr

| map-marker Seattle, Washington

This has to be the worlds worse sweepstate

I Had to pay for lMF fees (3) I had to pay fedex gas of $725.00:for the fedex truck to deliver my winnings I have to pay $1500 for insurance and clear receiptsvbefore you get your winnings

User's recommendation: Dont go for this scam PCH sweepatakes

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article