Publishers Clearing House - Review about Pch Sweepstakes from Richmond, Virginia
Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House!The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded which tells me who is calling from where and comments from others who also have the app and recieved the same call.
I recieved that particular call after trying to contact PCH about a check that was sent to me (Zandra S. Stephens from Richmond,Virginia) for over $1M but trying to get me to send them money first in order to collect my winnings signed by Deborah J.
Holland.Publishers Clearing House motto is "winning is always free!" which is in direct violation of the fraud/ false advertising law among a list of others.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pch Sweepstakes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."
- "This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car. I took my car back up there and..."
- "I purchased the Ideapad Y700 laptop through Lenovo at the beginning of this month for my daughters 18th birthday at the end of this month. It arrived on 11/20...."