Publishers Clearing House - Review about Pch Sweepstakes from Richmond, Virginia

Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House!The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded which tells me who is calling from where and comments from others who also have the app and recieved the same call.

I recieved that particular call after trying to contact PCH about a check that was sent to me (Zandra S. Stephens from Richmond,Virginia) for over $1M but trying to get me to send them money first in order to collect my winnings signed by Deborah J.

Holland.Publishers Clearing House motto is "winning is always free!" which is in direct violation of the fraud/ false advertising law among a list of others.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21 #1148119

Susan. Again, please
Please, please let me know.

0 0 Reply

Sep 11, 2015 #1032704

When someone says you've won a contest, but you have to pay to get your winnings, you are about to be scammed. It doesn't matter what reason they use, if you have to pay, it's fraud, not the legitimate company.

3 1 Reply

Apr 21 #1148047 Washington, District Of Columbia

Sorry for your experience. I am trying to publish through I universe, so far I have put up $6000 of my own money. Does t his pay off or will be expected to put more money out of my pocket ?
Please answer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.