Publishers Clearing House - Review about Pch Sweepstakes from Richmond, Virginia
Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House!The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded which tells me who is calling from where and comments from others who also have the app and recieved the same call.
I recieved that particular call after trying to contact PCH about a check that was sent to me (Zandra S. Stephens from Richmond,Virginia) for over $1M but trying to get me to send them money first in order to collect my winnings signed by Deborah J.
Holland.Publishers Clearing House motto is "winning is always free!" which is in direct violation of the fraud/ false advertising law among a list of others.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pch Sweepstakes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live isgreedy rich life..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "I have been taking my 2 cats to Banfield Pet Hospital (the Virginia Center Commons location) since they were only a couple of weeks old. I have had the..."
- "I am beyond disbelief!! My hair looks like a child did it! Went to Hair Cuttery in Charloressville near Target and walked out with yellow hair with orange stripes! Go..."
- "This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car. I took my car back up there and..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."