Richmond, Virginia

Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House!The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded which tells me who is calling from where and comments from others who also have the app and recieved the same call.

I recieved that particular call after trying to contact PCH about a check that was sent to me (Zandra S. Stephens from Richmond,Virginia) for over $1M but trying to get me to send them money first in order to collect my winnings signed by Deborah J.

Holland.Publishers Clearing House motto is "winning is always free!" which is in direct violation of the fraud/ false advertising law among a list of others.

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Susan. Again, please

Please, please let me know.

When someone says you've won a contest, but you have to pay to get your winnings, you are about to be scammed. It doesn't matter what reason they use, if you have to pay, it's fraud, not the legitimate company.

Susan
to Anonymous Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1148047

Sorry for your experience. I am trying to publish through I universe, so far I have put up $6000 of my own money. Does t his pay off or will be expected to put more money out of my pocket ?

Please answer.