Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 27, 2020

I have shopped on and off for years but my most recent purchase was terrible. I ordered a fleece pullover and AlienTape.

The pullover was extremely thin and certainly not worth the price but the Alien Tape was a fiasco. AlienTape originally said in ads and package that it could be used on drywall. They have since changed the ads but the EXTERIOR of the packaging still says it can be used on drywall. Only after slicing open the package is there a disclaimer to NOT USE ON DRYWALL OR PAINTED SURFACES LIKE WALLS.

Well, this was why I had bought it.

I tried to contact PCH over and over. No one answered the phone. Finally after a really long wait, someone answered and told me I would have to PAY to return it. I was sold a deceptive product.

I sent them a letter asking for a resolution and heard nothing. I WILL NOT PAY TO RETURN THE DECEPTIVE ITEM.

User's recommendation: Don't ever try to return defective merchandise.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Impossible returns, That they sell very poor quality merchandise for too much.

Comments

#2009279

hat item diI am returning several items that I purchased from Publishers Clearing house. I am enclosing some of thes by mail.

I hope you will honor an credit my account I sad that I itemsI ordered were not to my liking. expected. I have the list and priced I am sending back.

I also dont want any more item I didnn't order like the coconu cookies. Please reimburse my order ASPA Thank you Sandra Proffitt

Publishers Clearing House Reviews