Salt Lake City, Utah

----- Forwarded Message -----From: Publishers Clearing House To: Recipients Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 2:35 PMSubject: PCH Supper Prize Winner

Congratulations You Have Won $1,000,000.00 USD from PCH LOTTO, Email us back: superprize.winner@pchlottodesk.comName in Full.Address.Mobile No.Sex.Occupation.Country.

Yours Sincerely,Mrs.Reyna CruzONLINE CO-ORDINATOR

This is the email I received and I would like it investigated so others don't get taken by this person or persons trying to get information. Please look into this because I keep getting these fraud emails and I would like them to be caught and sent to jail.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Comments

GrimyMammoth

I do all the lotto and stuff and you say I win sometimes but I never receive any thing. why is that/?

everything is so screwed up. Janice demers

I have windows 8.0 and lotto stops at anty up sucks

When you win any amount of money at PCH...they do not send you an e-mail they do not call you... they come over to your residence in person...

if you are not home... they keep coming back & knocking at your door until you answer

@Nance

What if you are currently spending time on the nut ward at your local hospital?

Funny Mann

The first clue this is a scam is your name is not on it. Why would they need it if you won all that money?

They do not send out e-mails. I would hope nobody is dumb enough to believe it if they received it.

They are fun e-mails to play with. Write them back and give them made up info see how long you can play before they catch on