Publishers Clearing House - Heather Macaulay and Deborah Holland are going to track down Stancio Hassan Butler in person immediately!

Heather Macaulay and Deborah Holland are going to track me down as both a candidate and a winner with special needs in person immediately!

Answer
Submit answer
6 answers
Yes, they are going to meet me in person as soon as possible.
@Anonymous Again, yes, they are going to meet up with Stancio Hassan Butler in person starting tomorrow on Friday, April 5th, 2019 between 12:00am and 5:00am during the early morning hours immediately!
@Anonymous And they will.
@Anonymous Because a Publishers Clearing House Customer Service representative is going to email me with a replying response at: Stanciohb@icloud.com throughout the day today.
@Anonymous Well, actually, Stancio Hassan Butler's going to get a PCH Prize Patrol visit in person with $100 GAZILLION DOLLARS this time around immediately!
@Anonymous Please contact Deborah Jane Kupperberg by your iPhone for me at# 1-(516)-826-7587 immediately!
View

Ask your question to Publishers Clearing House

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Ask question See all questions