Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Heather Macaulay and Deborah Holland are going to track me down as both a candidate and a winner with special needs in person immediately!

6 answers
Yes, they are going to meet me in person as soon as possible.

I'm actually going to win and receive a PCH Prize Patrol visit in person as a winner with special needs immediately!

6 answers
Yes, because Stancio Hassan Butler needs to do that starting tomorrow on Friday, April 5th, 2019 immediately!

got a letter in the mail

I got a letter in the mail saying I won $1,000,000, Tried both of the phone numbers given to me and got no answer at either of them. The letter didn,t even come from the US.

Return address of PO Box 4965, Dublin 18.

The letter looks official enough, but this is a scam. Right?

Irene Moore

As stated on pchmail.com, winners of all major prize awards are notified live and in person by their famous Prize Patrol. Since PCH awards a steady range of prizes throughout the year, they may notify winners of lesser prize amounts via an overnight express carrier such as UPS, FedEx or USPS Express Mail and occasionally via email. Major prize award and super prize winners are not notified via email. Prizes are awarded within eight weeks of final winner selection.

There are never any strings attached to winning a Publishers Clearing House prize. They do not ask for bank account information. There is no processing fee, tax or special handling charge required to win and their prizes are delivered free of charge to the winners.

To get more information about the Publishers Clearing House prize awards, please contact the company customer care team by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com.

Phone survey scam

a man called me last week and asked me if I wanted to settle my bill with the magazine company for $600 he said that I took a survey and agreed to pay $1,400 for magazines from Publishers Clearing House I think this is a scam I've never bought a magazine in my life. he told me now it's going to go to collections and he has my voice on a recording agreeing to purchase these magazines never happened. I told the woman on the phone I haven't bought a magazine in 58 years I'm not going to start now I distinctly remember saying that

Irene Moore

As stated on pchmail.com, real Publishers Clearing House would never ask customers for money for any reason to claim a sweepstakes prize award.

You are welcome to use the Fraud/Scam Incident Report form on the company website to document the details of the scam contact you received from someone fraudulently claiming to be from Publishers Clearing House. The information you provide on this form should be shared with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) as part of their ongoing efforts to put a stop to these criminal scam operations.

Should you have any questions about the Publishers Clearing House products or services, please contact the company customer care team by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com for assistance.

who won on AUG31

I gust wante to know who won

Irene Moore

Your question is quite specific. Please reach out to the Publishers Clearing House customer care team for assistance. You may contact them via live chat on pchmail.com, by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com. The support team is available Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 8:30PM Eastern Time.

Final Chance

Where do I enter activation Code? Offer expires on 8/28z. Www.pch.com/FINAL ACTIVATION Code given is: SP692

Irene Moore

According to the support article posted on blog.pch.com, the activation code should be entered on www.pch.com/actnow. As soon as you open the website, you will need to enter 5-digit activation code into the white box that says, “enter code here”. You may also need to answer some registration questions to submit the code.

Should you have any questions about the activation code usage, please contact the Publishers Clearing House customer care team by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com for assistance.

View

I received a letter with a check of $ 2,700,000.00 and say that I have to call at 1-516-350-6340 and speak to agent Glen Smith. But, I do not take any further action until i have contacted my claim agent .And this letter is signed by Deborah Holland Executive Vice President.

I called ,but anybody answer. Is this true or is fraud.

3 answers
Irene Moore

Unfortunately, we cannot say if the letter you received is true or fraud. To get more information on your request, please contact the Publishers Clearing House customer care team by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com.

If you think this is a fraud, you may use the Fraud/Scam Incident Report form on the company website to document the details of the scam contact you received from someone fraudulently claiming to be from Publishers Clearing House. The information you provide on this form should be shared with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) as part of their ongoing efforts to put a stop to these criminal scam operations.

winner

if you come to my house 1745 Pratt hwy Birmingham ALABAMA and Am Not Home WHAT HAPPEN THEN

Irene Moore
According to the Publishers Clearing House help center, the Prize Patrol should use all of their resources to locate winner and present with the prize. The help article also states that Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol awards a prize in person, they should make every effort to find that winner. If the winner is at work, on vacation, or away from home, the Prize Patrol should find them.

ATTN TO THE PCH CEO OF THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES

I HAVE A QUESTION AND A PROBLEM AND I AM GETTING REALLY BADLY FUSTRATED WITH THIS HOLE THING IF YOU PLAY ALL OF THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES GAMES AND YOU HAVE RANDOMLY SELECTED OR PICKED OUT AND YOU WON A GREAT BIG GIANT WINNERS CHECK AND A BRAND NEW CAR DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY FEES TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE THE PRIZE PATROL TEAM DAVE SAYER EMBASSODOR OF THE PRIZE PATROL TEAM TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR A FEE TO RECEIVE MY PRIZE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL EVERY BODY THAT ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN LIVING ON ONLY 3 INCOMES EVERY MONTH CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE FEE FOR MY PRIZE CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A CONSIDERATIONS FOR ME TO PASS THE FEE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PRIZE TODAY PLEASE

Irene Moore

According to the Publishers Clearing House help center, there is no processing fee, tax or special handling charge required to win and all prizes are delivered free of charge to the winners.

If you were contacted by someone claiming to represent Publishers Clearing House, or claiming to be a PCH employee and were asked to send or wire money, send a prepaid gift card or a Green Dot MoneyPak card, or cash a check and send a portion back to them as payment for any reason to claim a Sweepstakes prize, you have not heard from the real Publishers Clearing House.

You may use the Fraud/Scam Incident Report form on pchmail.com to document the details of the scam contact you received from someone fraudulently claiming to be from Publishers Clearing House. The information you provide on this form should be shared with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) as part of their ongoing efforts to put a stop to these criminal scam operations.

online payments

i can i make a payment online??

Irene Moore

As stated on pch.custhelp.com, Publishers Clearing House accepts online payments only for the total order amount. They do not process partial payment amounts online.

To get more details about the payment process, please contact the Publishers Clearing House customer care team via live chat on pchmail.com, by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com. The support team is available Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 8:30PM Eastern Time.

Contests

I've been playing this contest stuff since 1977 started through the mail and now has moved to online. I feel once you enter you shouldn't have to go thru so many things to get entered into winning money for each giveaway.

Like for an Aug one there will be 25-30 emails on please place a order stuff. I have a full time job don't have time for sitting at my computer going thru that many things to be entered. Maybe I should just stay with the lottery I buy a ticket I win or don't. I don't have to jump thru hoops like Publishers Clearinghouse.

I guess after 40 years it's time to stop wasting time on this. Today alone there was 4 Publishers Clearinghouse things on my computer. Tomorrow more for 1 contest.

MY QUESTION TO YOU. Why does it take so long and so many games or buy stuff to enter one giveaway..

Irene Moore

Unfortunately, Publishers Clearing House does not provide the statistics with winning chances on their website. They just say it is very difficult to win because PCH is very popular.

To get more information about your question, please contact the Publishers Clearing House customer care team by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com. The support team is available Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 8:30PM Eastern Time.

Questions 31