Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Phone survey scam

a man called me last week and asked me if I wanted to settle my bill with the magazine company for $600 he said that I took a survey and agreed to pay $1,400 for magazines from Publishers Clearing House I think this is a scam I've never bought a magazine in my life. he told me now it's going to go to collections and he has my voice on a recording agreeing to purchase these magazines never happened. I told the woman on the phone I haven't bought a magazine in 58 years I'm not going to start now I distinctly remember saying that

who won on AUG31

I gust wante to know who won

Final Chance

Where do I enter activation Code? Offer expires on 8/28z. Www.pch.com/FINAL ACTIVATION Code given is: SP692

Cash Prize Claim

I received a letter with a check of $ 2,700,000.00 and say that I have to call at 1-516-350-6340 and speak to agent Glen Smith. But, I do not take any further action until i have contacted my claim agent .And this letter is signed by Deborah Holland Executive Vice President.

I called ,but anybody answer. Is this true or is fraud.

No, because it's actually a fraud!

Yes, it is true, because, just afternoon, a Publishers Clearing House Technical Support representative has already entered and activated my alternate code: SP440 for me so the prize patrol would come meet up with me in person very early tomorrow morning on Monday, June 25th, 2018.

winner

if you come to my house 1745 Pratt hwy Birmingham ALABAMA and Am Not Home WHAT HAPPEN THEN

ATTN TO THE PCH CEO OF THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES

I HAVE A QUESTION AND A PROBLEM AND I AM GETTING REALLY BADLY FUSTRATED WITH THIS HOLE THING IF YOU PLAY ALL OF THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES GAMES AND YOU HAVE RANDOMLY SELECTED OR PICKED OUT AND YOU WON A GREAT BIG GIANT WINNERS CHECK AND A BRAND NEW CAR DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY FEES TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE THE PRIZE PATROL TEAM DAVE SAYER EMBASSODOR OF THE PRIZE PATROL TEAM TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR A FEE TO RECEIVE MY PRIZE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL EVERY BODY THAT ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN LIVING ON ONLY 3 INCOMES EVERY MONTH CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE FEE FOR MY PRIZE CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A CONSIDERATIONS FOR ME TO PASS THE FEE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PRIZE TODAY PLEASE

online payments

i can i make a payment online??

Contests

I've been playing this contest stuff since 1977 started through the mail and now has moved to online. I feel once you enter you shouldn't have to go thru so many things to get entered into winning money for each giveaway.

Like for an Aug one there will be 25-30 emails on please place a order stuff. I have a full time job don't have time for sitting at my computer going thru that many things to be entered. Maybe I should just stay with the lottery I buy a ticket I win or don't. I don't have to jump thru hoops like Publishers Clearinghouse.

I guess after 40 years it's time to stop wasting time on this. Today alone there was 4 Publishers Clearinghouse things on my computer. Tomorrow more for 1 contest.

MY QUESTION TO YOU. Why does it take so long and so many games or buy stuff to enter one giveaway..

Questions 8