Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Am I going to become a Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team winner with intellectual and developmental disabilities immediately!?

8 answers

Yes he is

received a product that I do not remember ordering, please advise

don't believe I ordered

SqueakyYorkshireTerrier879

I received a product that I do not remember ordering

View

Contact to dispute my PCH Bill.

My account # Coustmer ID# 019 6215 6400. Starting In 6-14-19 I have Paid PCH $1,241.06 for items ordered.

I have not received all ordered items.

I have received 2 payment Due Bills toalting $5.96.77/I have cancelled Checks "12" toalting $1,241.06 Dating From June -14-19 thru 7-25-19 .yet I still have a letter Payment Due. where did the $$ Go.?

Ann McDonald

It s better to contact Publishers Clearing House customer service by phone at 1-800-459-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com

View

How can I not be charged for a defective product?

I ordered the gopher Pro to pick up things off the floor and reach high objects. It's a piece of junk.

Grabbers will not work. They won't open or close. I cannot send it back because I am handicapped and have no way of shipping it back. I do not want to have to pay for this piece of garbage.

If you like I can send a video from my phone to you to prove it does not work.

I received it today 7/25/19 and am totally disappointed. Cheryl Benson

Ann McDonald

Do try to contact Publishers Clearing House customer service by phone at 800-645-9242 or send an email at pchservice@pchmail.com and explain your situation.

where is the "Instant Cash Prize" stamp located

Ann McDonald

According to Publishers Clearing House FAQ page on the Tokens Games tab on PCH.com, users have the chance to unlock the bonus game after every 10 games played, which grants users with an opportunity for a chance to win a cash prize instantly! You can also earn an entry for the chance to win a SuperPrize after your first Token Game play of the day!

View

In searching for things that I have no desire to look for, I establish a location (email address) in which these "companies" can start bombarding my email. It is most irritating!

If I want to search for something on the internet, I will do it myself. I don't need PCH to channel my inquiries.

StancioHassanButler

Because I need to win all of those wonderful prizes with the PCH Prize Patrol in person on Monday, June 17th, 2019 between 12:00am and 8:00am in the morning immediately!

ALL TODAY's ADDS

I cannot delete ads, every game I try to play, it takes me to the full blown add, which takes 1oR 2 minutes each time. What's wrong.

??? Please check, your adds keeps coming up for every play today and the blocker is NOT working...THE SKIP AD is not working!!

Ann McDonald

Publishers Clearing House FAQ page provides a video tutorial on how to disable your ad blocker. You can also contact Publishers Clearing House customer service by phone at 800- 645-9242, by email at pchservice@pchmail.com

5 answers
@Anonymous

Well, Stancio Hassan Butler's $100 BILLION DOLLARS is on it's way to find and to track down Stancio Hassan Butler in person at neither his new group home located at 5716 Nordeen Oak Court in Burke, Virginia 22015 (at# 1-(703)-239-0100), at work or from work located at 10345 Democracy Lane in Fairfax, Virginia 22030 (at# 1-(703)-385-0041) (at: http://www.JobDiscovery.org), or anywhere else in person by the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team in person as fastest as possible.

It's been OVER two weeks and YET, my order (which is PAID) has not 'shipped'. Care to explain???

Order #112-7987079-3230624

Irene Moore

According to the Publishers Clearing House help section, it may take up to 3 weeks for the merchandise order to be delivered. The company should also send you a postcard in the mail to notify you of the delay.

You can also track the merchandise order on the 'My Account' page on pch.com

• Enter your Customer ID from your bill and your Zip code into the form and sign in.
  • Click on the "Current Order Details" button.
  • Locate the Order Number for the order you are wanting to track and click on the blue down arrow next to it to expand the list.
Here, you will see a description of each item in the order as well as a tracking number link for each item. Simply click on the tracking number for the item you wish to track, and you will be redirected to a page with location info for your package.

A new screen will pop up that shows you the status of your order.

To get more details about your order, please contact the Publishers Clearing House customer care team by phone at (800) 476-4724 (toll-free number) or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com.

PLEASWE SEND ME A ACTIVATION CODE IVE BEEN DOING 4 TO 6 HOUR FOR 15 YEARS

Irene Moore

Your issue is quite specific. Please contact the Publishers Clearing House customer care team for assistance.

You may reach out to them by using the live chat on pchmail.com, by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com. The support team is available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.

Eastern Time.

View

can't submit my final chance code

Can you add my activation code please: SP945 Thank you

Irene Moore

You should contact the Publishers Clearing House customer care team with this request. You may use:

• online chat option on pchmail.com

Please note that the Publishers Clearing House support team is available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m.

- 8:30 p.m.

Eastern Time.

Why is their no.....area to put my Activation code sp945 ? D1488155514

Irene Moore
As stated on blog.pch.com, to enter the activation code you should follow the simple steps:
  1. Type www.pch.com/actnow into your web browser
  2. Once you get to the website, enter your 5-digit activation code into the white box that says, “enter code here”.
  3. Click Submit Code and a new page will pop up with a few more registration questions for you to fill out.

Once done, click Continue.
  4. If you have any issues with these steps, please contact the Publishers Clearing House support team.

activation code

need to enter, can't fine where to summit sp883

Irene Moore

According to the Publishers Clearing House blog article, to activate the code you should go to www.pch.com/actnow. There you should see the “enter code here” white box.

Please enter the 5-digit activation code and click Submit button. You may need to answer some registration questions to finish the activation.

If you have any issues with code activation, please contact the Publishers Clearing House support team by live chat on pch.com, by phone at (800) 476-4724 (toll-free number) or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com.

$5,000 a week forever award

I cannot find the screen to activate my activation code SP880. PLEASE ACTIVATE MY CODE FOR ME OF LET ME KNOW HOW TO ACTIVATE IT.

Irene Moore

The code activation instruction on blog.pch.com states that you should see the “enter code here” white box on www.pch.com/actnow. As soon as you enter and submit your 5-digit activation code, you may need to answer some registration questions.

EARNED PAY NOT RECEIVED

WHY DO THEY GET AWAY FROM STEALING FROM THE VERY PEOPLE THAT PUTS THE FOOD ON THERE TABLE.

Irene Moore
You may share your experience with Publishers Clearing House customers as well as the company top management by posting your comments via the company social networks. All contact information is available on the Publishers Clearing House Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.
ShortBadger743

Are they suppose to be supporting your lifestyle, your family? Really!!!

PCH is real but it's stupid how people who fall for the scams that pretend they are from PCH. Go to the direct website and learn all about the scams that are out there. Only way to receive a win, small wins you get a check.... like $10, $20 etc.

Large wins they show up at your door.

Never give out your information on a phone call and never pay to win. Think about it, anyone can call

View more answers (1)

Publishers clearing house

How long does a person have to play publishers clearing House to win any kind of prize at all? I've been playing for years & redeeming my tokens to win other prizes & have never won anything at all !!! It's very time consuming is it possible to win ever?

Irene Moore

Unfortunately, Publishers Clearing House does not provide the statistics with winning chances on their website. They just say it is very difficult to win because PCH is very popular.

Please note that at PCH winners of any major prize awards are notified live and in person by the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol.

Only PCH is authorized to notify winners of a win from a PCH giveaway.

mowerman

I want to layway combook

Irene Moore

Your question is rather specific. Please contact the Publishers Clearing House customer care team for assistance.

You may reach out to them by using their live chat on pchmail.com, by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com.

The support team is available Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 8:30PM Eastern Time.

Is this a scam

I received a call this morning from a man named David Lee who tells me I have won $950,000. He gives me a phone number of the PCH, an address of 101 Winners Cirlce, Port Washington, New York , gives the name of a State Accountant and says that the money is to be delivered today by UPS with some security agents!!!

All I have to do is get a "claims receipt from Walmart for $250! Is this a scam????

Irene Moore

According to the Publishers Clearing House help center, only PCH is authorized to notify customers of a win from a PCH giveaway. There are never any strings attached to winning a Publishers Clearing House prize.

They do not ask for bank account information. There is no processing fee, tax or special handling charge required to win and all prizes are delivered free of charge to the winners.

The Publishers Clearing House help center also states that if you were contacted by someone claiming to represent Publishers Clearing House, or claiming to be a PCH employee and were asked to send or wire money, send a pre-paid gift card or a Green Dot MoneyPak card, or cash a check and send a portion back to them as payment for any reason to claim a Sweepstakes prize - STOP - You have not heard from the real Publishers Clearing House.

To get any assistance from Publishers Clearing House, please contact the company customer care team by phone at (800) 476-4724 or by email at pchservice@pchmail.com.

ShortBadger743

And did you freaking fall for it? PCH is real but their are tons of fake people that "say," they are from PCH. Learn about the real PCH on their website and learn about scams there.

View more answers (1)

Try as we might to get things right, sometimes a mistake happens. And when it does, we’re really sorry!

Due to human error, a line of copy in a pop up notice appeared to some consumers and mistakenly included the recipient’s name for the $10,000 prize from Giveaway 8546. Each person who received the incorrect pop up would only have seen his or her own name. The pop up was intended to announce the actual winner, Mark deGuzman of San Jose, CA. As soon as we learned about the error, we immediately took the message down.

We deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent an error like this from happening again. We also want to assure you that this was not an error in Sweepstakes processing. The integrity of our Sweepstakes for this giveaway remained intact. The only error was the mistaken placement of the wrong name in the pop up message.

Our Sweepstakes participants are very important to us. To thank them for their loyalty and understanding, we automatically entered anyone who received the erroneous message into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.00.

In addition, each recipient will be given 50,000 tokens. Publishers Clearing House does not alert major prize winners by online notice and we are grateful to those consumers who realized this and brought the matter to our attention to let Stancio Hassan Butler win and receive a PCH Prize Patrol visit in person on Wednesday, September 26th, 2018 between 12:00am and 5:00am during the late night hours immediately!

7 answers

Well, Stancio Hassan Butler didn't win a prize patrol visit a long time ago.

Heather Macaulay and Deborah Holland are going to track me down as both a candidate and a winner with special needs in person immediately!

6 answers

Yes, they are going to meet me in person as soon as possible.

Questions 30