Fort Wayne, Indiana

After all these years I can't belive Publishers Clearing House is still around! Has anybody every won?

These loud mouth fat black people screaming jumping up down. Is so annoying makes me want to throw the remote at the television set. Can't belive this scam has been going after all these years!!! For years I played this game of theres for years never won a d@mn thing!!!

Even tried to subscribe to a bunch of there lousy magazines. One horrible magazine I subscribe to was Time magazine. They kept sending me threatening letters saying I owe them. So I sent them threatening letters back.

Never heard back from those d@mn commies again! But this was back in the 1990's.

Anybody actually won anything like in the phony commericals sure would like to hear your story. This company should be sued outof existence!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

What it have made you feel any better if it had been white tra$h people jumping up and down?

@ItIsAMuthaFuckingScam

Troll much? I see you post all of drivel on this site! I don't see how anybody can take this site seriously with *** like you posting your drivel on here!!!